anyone work in construction

Doesn’t surprise me. You should see some of the things we see over the course of the summer on residential jobs…even some of the things contractors do.

It’s best to leave it to a concrete contractor if you’re not sure what to do. You don’t want to have over 5 yards get away from you in your driveway. Big mess.

oh I know. I will have to find pictures of when we did it. It was me my buddy frnak from work and Brad (ecovenom) from my club. We dug out the shitty ass job he did which it looked like he just poured concrete over the gourn At its thickest point it was 3 inches at its thinest it was 3/4 inches and broken It looked like a damn crooked wdge. Needless to say it started swelling where it met the asfult and it was to teh point that when I moved in I couldn;t get my car down because of this huge hump without tearing the front off my car where it levels out.

He did a half assed 10 x 3 foot section, We cut up above the hump in the asphalt with a 15 amp dewalt saw W/ concrete blade and removed it all. Dug down correctly about 12 to 14 inches and laid stone down before we pured the concrete. Its much better but its not perfectly flat and has a couple mild dips because the bull flat I bought was worthless so we had to use a 2x4 and hand trowles the best we could.

end result I can get my car up and down and I only have one lenth wise crack but there is 8 inches of concrete so I;m not worried about it. The crack happend due to when we laid the concrete it was september and I wasn’t able to seal it due between working and the rainy weather till the following spring.

I’ll post pictures later Like I said.

i hang drywall for JG drywall Inc, I dont finish it though just hang. ill do all of guys work as long as it aint all fucked up and crooked.