Anyplace hiring?

And I dont mean McDonalds or some other minimum wage crap. Im not at all looking for a career job though. Just something for a few extra dollars…

thanks…

dibellas $9/hr

not bad to make some subs

Any line of work in particular. Also, are you located in buffalo? I have alot of connections around RIT, but that wont help you much if you are an hour away.

–mark

done pissin’ in the customer’s cars already, huh carl?

We’re looking for a sales person…prolly not much base (30-35ish) but a good chunk of commission

info?

X2^

mighty is 8… lasertron 9…

No food places. Im not that desperate. And Joe, it sounds nice, but I go to school full time, so I assume thats out…

Joe post more info plz…I have a few friends up there with extensive sales backround looking for a new career choice right now.

I guess I shouldnt be lazy and use the talent I have. I updated my resume, and have a list of 9 Architects I will be submitting it to tommorow.

Last year, I thought I had something going at Cannon Design on GI, but it didnt pan out. So im going to try again.

If I can somehow get in there as an intern, it would be a major step foreward as it would most likely be a career type job…

Interested. Info please :slight_smile:

The position is phone sales/marketing for Plaintiff Support Services. Basically you’d be cold calling/semi-cold calling lawyers/law firms and trying to get our foot in the door in terms of plaintiff funding. You’d get a base salary as well as a % of the revenue from any clients they send to us for funding (which btw is charged at ~38% apr). YOU WILL BE SELLING TO ATTORNEYS NOT SOME AVERAGE JOE OFF THE STREET GRADUATE LEVEL COMMUNICATION SKILLS ARE A MUST

If you can’t handle cold calling/rejection this is not for you. We’ve been doing it with our other company Counsel Financial for the last 3 years and it has been HIGHLY effective (generated about 10 million in new loans in '06).

In conjunction with this cold calling we also do a ton of direct mail and have really ramped up our online/print advertising the last two years so we have fairly good name recognition and a lot of good-will in the industry.

Also since there are 2 companies here you would be cross-selling if the opportunity presented itself.

PM me if you’re interested, provide a resume if possible.

Some quick info on the company:

Plaintiff Support was established in 1992 to assist personal injury claims. Plaintiff Support has the capital to provide direct funding to plaintiffs. Plaintiff Support is not a broker.

Plaintiff Support is a founding member of the American Legal Finance Association (ALFA). Please visit ALFA’s website for more information at www.americanlegalfin.com.

Providing prompt and courteous service, Plaintiff Support works with hundreds of law firms across the United States to provide pre-settlement cash advances for persons involved in:

Mass Torts
Pharmaceutical Litigation
Motor Vehicle Injuries
Medical Malpractices
Wrongful Death
Pedestrian Injury
Premises Negligence General Negligence
Nursing Home Malpractice
FELA
Jones Act
Mesothelioma/Asbestos
Products Liability
Construction Negligence

ahhhhh good 'ol PSS…

:lol: like 5 PMs yesterday…1 today guess no one wants to cold call…pussies!

AKA Telemarketing? If its brought 35k in, I’d do it

How about some sort of factory production work or something? Alot of places hire through temp places but pay decent $.