anything for tonight?

anyone going otu tonight? rains suppose to be pretty much done… dunno if the roads will be all that dry by later thou

i need a fresh wash

I’ll most likely go wash the la Spoon

Ill pry get drunk like i usually do on Fridays

http://roundlakepirates.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/ollie1.jpg

Nah its gonna be clear all night fog developing late.

Just gonna be PR’s and retards at the lot tonight. People dont bring out the good cars if it rained at any point during the day.
I dont really want to bother watching 17 second Civics ‘race’ or hear Neons rev.

Yea wtf is with all thses neons lately?

No idea but theyre beat and the owners feel the need to rev them constantly.
One had just married written on the rear window for about a month.

neons are hvcc cruisers

I used to have a beat up looking Neon but I never pretended it was a race car. I think I went to the lot in it twice and that was back before I really hung out there. Now it would fit in perfectly.

I had a neon as well, trading it in towards the Fit was the best decision of my life.

I wish I kept mine. I bought a Blazer and sold the Neon. Good car but ugly due to peeling paint. The 3 speed auto kinda sucked too.

nothing happened. had one of the Hanson brothers try to race me in some hoopty mk4 red gti, with body kit and RAMMMZ on it around 3am as i was puttsing around. i drove down the ext. some tools in a couple neons were battling 18 seconds at a time. awesome night. i destroyed what was left on my DRs, time to get something new.

So I take it you were fortunate enough to get one of the custom primer “leopard” spotted neons? Mine was a 5spd, but the thing just felt really cheaply thrown together, and it was getting near the time when most neons eat through their head gasket, I figured I had a down payment and a trade in so might as well get something new that I can put a few hundred thousand miles on with hopefully no worries.

:rofl

Mine had the headgasket replaced at some point. It had the newer style one when I got it.
The instrument cluster (another common Neon issue) had been replaced too. The title said 89k but the odometer said 68k.

omg… my 95 base model seen things a car shouldnt hav to go threw.

best first car ever.

til the headgasket went.

then the tranny died…

neon= disposable car.