Anything Going On A Kohls Tonight or Tomarrow Night???

keep your hand off it for more than 10 seconds at a time

shut up bitch before i push ya down a hill in the chair lololol

says the one who hasnt had sex in 8 yrs :lol

:rofl

Moar good threadz

Get alcohol in me, and I will probably let you :lol

yessssssssss . i know of a great hill hear in town .shit ill even go with ya for the ride

dont sheep count for something?

:rofl at EVERYTHING

only if you finish :rofl

:lol

Well I have eliminated the fact that you are not a cop by checking out your facebook page. HOWEVER, I noticed that you have a quite a few very attractive females on your friends list.

I will personally guide you stardom on shift if and only if you hook me up with the following girls from your friends list:

Alexis Alterri or w/e, looks hot from the profile pic OR and preferably Alexandra Cordi. Age is not an issue.

I wanna punch myself in the dick watching this kid post.

Marro… Devil and I gotta stick together… I’d have no choice but to monster truck the shit outta you for pushing him down a hill.

:rofl you fuckin bitch .get your own hores

LMFAO that just made my day ahahahahha

fuck both ya cripples .ill beat a man in a chair i dont care lolololol

no one ever added me on face book wtf.

cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops

You won’t even see it coming… I’ll be sure to have someone take a pic of my testicles resting on your forehead after I run you down. :ahh

cause your name sounds like a-joo . we have pete we dont need anymore jewish guys around