Anywhere to get argon filled on a Sunday?

I’m looking to buy an argon tank and have it filled tomorrow. Anywhere in the Lancaster / Cheektowaga / Buffalo area that would be open?

Tractor supply? I think they sell gas, but I don’t remember if it was argon or acetylene that I got.

tsc yes, but you have to use their gas bottles… Only able to be filled at tsc. They have ar, oxygen, 75/25 co2/ar, and acet i think.
Did you get this taken care of ryan?
I have a bottle of Ar at my parents house in lancaster you can borrow if need be. You bought uhm… something from me, i forgot what. was a part from a grand am… i think it may have been the trunk mats… If that gives you an idea where they are.

Yea, I remember where, thanks for the offer but I ended up not working on my car today so I didn’t need it. I will need to buy a cylinder and have it filled before next weekend, so that gives me some time. Is TSC my best bet? It was nearly 200 for a #1 cylinder filled, and closer to 300 for a #2 cylinder filled.

No, airgas or a welding supply place is way cheaper, I don’t know of any in the buffalo area though.

Buffalo Welding Corp/NOCO 100 James Ave. Tonawanda NY.

TSC charges $200 for a “#2 cylinder”? That’s 40cu/ft. For $200 you can get a 145cu/ft cylinder from BWC.

I second this… Great place to buy from I always used them but then switched over to Haun since it was more convenient. Haun Welding Supply is over near Aero drive in cheek and supply me with gas and supplies… but now that I work about 2 minutes away from BWC’s new location I go back to them again.
I only suggested TSC because of the Sunday need… I would definitely not buy their cylinders though.
BWC usually gives a pretty good discount compared to what other places will charge you. :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for the advice. Haun is much more convenient for me, I will check them out after work today.