apartment building drama

. Please edit philosophies on how to get on HER goodside

http://users.adelphia.net/~cdabable/cover-that-butt.jpg

so in other words, shes trying to prevent her apartments from:

a. people having parties
b. drug deals happening at all times of the night
c. Noise disturbance phone calls to the police.

maybe she just knows how to run an apt complex with the least amount of problems and people like you who think they have special privileges and abuse them, get tossed the fuck out.

Ya it seems there has been issues there before and is trying to put an end to them. All of which are reasonable demands from a owner. Should have gotten out before you signed the lease unless these are new rules, then you can fight it.

The whole “Ya its on the lease agreement but I used to all the time but now its an issue” arguement isnt going to work here.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj47/billkarter/com_thurgood2.gif

hmmm. well im the least of her worries by far. Its people like you that need to be hung. But back on topic. The people below me are total scrubs, they kicked a whole in the wall between there closets so now the kids have a cave to run through room to room. Not to mention they smell horrible. Everytime they open there door i wanna throw-up. The guy in the basement is a pimp every night he has a different girl that he bangs. An oriental couple moved in the basement and have the building smelling like raw fish( no racial hating at all)… I think they own a restaurant. People across the building sell drugs the cops are there all the time. There are like 8 jerry springer family that live the complex. Also the SUPER was really cool, me and my fiance went to dinner with him and his wife on countless occasions. Go to the movies and such. I dont have a problem with obeying the rules. Now that i think of it i dont even know why i posted such a stupid thread, But thanks to the negative d-bags on nyspeed i feel great now. You all should be marriage consultants.:D:D:D:D:D Mods feel free to lock or delete.
Thanks,

My place used to have a 3’s company deal here 1 dude 2 chicks all of them were fuckin cool as hell, parties whenever fires just a good ol time, now I got a younger married couple living downstairs with 2 screaming kids. Those are the adults to, all fucking day when im home i hear her sceaming the kids name in some un godly languageleft and fucking right. Then he screams at her then the kids and basically a duplex that was a cool place to live becomes happy town fucking poor people day care for half of the people in the neighboorhood. All these kids are constantly here and i refuse to assume any liability if the little fucks get hurt. so be glad all you have to do is move a bumper thats nothing deal with these assholes.

Im still hopeful that his little talk with me about his money is tight and he needs to get on welfare and food stamps will eventually lead to them moving out.