APB on a black mustang...

2000(ish) Black mustang, with a black widow body kit, (reportedly a v6) i do beleive clear taillights. Driving around the Ally-kiski area ranging as far as monroville and cramberry. The kid looks about 20, short hair or shaved head.

Alright, this dude has been being a jackass all over the place. Just strait up totally piping everyone and ever pedestrian he passes, telling people to go F*#$ themselves when he drives by and they look at his car wich he has obviously put alot of work into to stand out appearance wise. And by how he drives it, it would seem he thinks he’s the fastest thing since sliced bread. If you’ve seen it, you know what i’m talking about no question.

What i’m interested in knowin is has anyone seen this guy, does anyone know him and if so is there more than a v6 in the car(in wich case he might have some purpose to think he’s hot stuff) and has anyone ever raced him? I’d personally love to run against the guy and see if i can put him in his place, unless he’s running an 11s V8 or something(Highly doubtful, but i’d still try to run him if the oppertunity arose)

the attitude is like most mustang drivers…

the kid is zack campbell. he lives by west mifflin. went to hs with him he thinks his car is the shit. Hes always been that why since he was younger since he lives about 15 minutes walking distence form me. i personaly was never friends with him, but friend of mine where and so on and thats how i know him, he would sometimes hang out in my group of friends. anyways his car is a v6 he also has airride lastime i knew. next time you see him pull him out of the car and hit him a few times. hes a bitch.

Originally posted by 97GrandAMLD9
the kid is zack campbell. he lives by west mifflin. went to hs with him he thinks his car is the shit. Hes always been that why since he was younger since he lives about 15 minutes walking distence form me. i personaly was never friends with him, but friend of mine where and so on and thats how i know him, he would sometimes hang out in my group of friends. anyways his car is a v6 he also has airride lastime i knew. next time you see him pull him out of the car and hit him a few times. hes a bitch.

Now that is what i’m talking about…

Pittspeed is connection city, thats a network and a half right there. Give it a week i bet we could find out his SSN if we wanted too and made the thread a sticky :wink:

ill race him :slight_smile:

Originally posted by 97GrandAMLD9

wrong… he had his car painted blue

Originally posted by slowcamaro
You need to get laid:rolleyes: all that pentup hostilty:tounge: :smiley:

i know someone from kiski (went to HS there)should be 19 or 20 now with a black v6 stang…havent seen it in a while but knowing him it probably has clear tails on it

south park trash

Originally posted by Blue
wrong… he had his car painted blue

It must be a different 20 year old Hardass v6 stang driver, cause i saw the car about a week ago and it was still black(can’t see a black widow body kit in blue, that’d just be fugly)

Originally posted by pyro45
It must be a different 20 year old Hardass v6 stang driver, cause i saw the car about a week ago and it was still black(can’t see a black widow body kit in blue, that’d just be fugly)

he actually took off the front fascia, and replaced it with a 99/01 Cobra fascia… still a hardass prick though…

Originally posted by slowcamaro

:finger: :asshole:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
south park trash

so you remember this kid too? I dont remember him saying anything to use when we laughed at the air ride on his v6 mustang… :confused:

i took know of that one around west mifflin, my boys that went to dice know him , he’s a straight up cunt. i think the car has airbags and some ugly ass 20’s on it. he tries to show up at the Elks cruise thursday nights and he pretty much got punked out the lot cause no one wanted to see his gay ass shit. Him and that blue lo lo nissan truck.

Originally posted by 8Grand
so you remember this kid too? I dont remember him saying anything to use when we laughed at the air ride on his v6 mustang… :confused:

How is he gonna talk shit on us when we’re rocking the 2 minute heaters in the parking lot. :wink:

this isn’t the one that bj destroyed tuesday night was it? that guy was MR EXCUSES (like that ls1 vid)

now BJ beat a GT drop top with side pipes

that’s right…

Well, i think its about safe to just create a stereo-type for all 90s and up black mustangs at this point. sure there’s always exceptions :wink: but it looks like we have all the evidence needed to just make a Stereo-type so i’m gonna consider it done from this point on…

Lousy hardass black mustang drivers with body kits…:tounge:

zack is a cool kid. he realizes that his car is slow as hell. he got his bike to back up his talk. he just got a used R6 after his 2003GSXR 600 got stolen. i am not a great buddy of his but i am friends of one of his best friends.

i raced him last summer in the firebird going up a local road. he knew that his car was slow and was laughing the whole time.

it has bags and 20’s(i think) and subs that fill up the rear seat. but over all the kid is a cool kid. so back off of him cause its not zacks car.

and he can ride the shit out of his bike. very good rider. he will school anyone that i have seen around except maybe 3 riders.