Remember wanksta S-10?

The one with the air bags and purple and black camo looking primer paint job. I saw him on 22 near miracle mile today. In the middle lane making a show of himself. He was bouncing up and down spending more time looking in his rear view to see if the person behind him was enjoying the circus than anything else.

EDIT: I found the video

http://img.s10forum.com/album833/aat.wmv

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

reminds me of this kid i went to school with, zack campbell. had a 99 mustang v6, though he was the shit with his black widow body kit and air ride and chrome rims. lol

http://www.raccoonracing.com/forum/images/smiles/supergay.gif

Originally posted by 97GrandAMLD9
:rofl: :rofl:

reminds me of this kid i went to school with, zack campbell. had a 99 mustang v6, though he was the shit with his black widow body kit and air ride and chrome rims. lol

I know that mustang, im sure alot og guys on here have seen that thing down south park:D :rolleyes:

he truck wouldnt be so bad if it had a nice paint job and some wheels. i mean not that im one to talk but…

that is quite possibly the stupidest/funniest vid i’ve seen.

:smiley:

I THINK THAT DUDE SHULD HAVE HIT HIS HEAD OFF THE WINDOW WHEN HE WAS SHAKIN IT SIDE TO SIDE

i raced that mustang before , he was like you might get me out of the hole but i’ll beat you in the top end :rofl: :rofl:

well zack with the v-6 stang realizes that ride is slow. i use to fuck with him in my firebird. but he has a GSX-r 600 that he likes to fuck with me when he has it out.

his stang is all show and has a wall of subs in the back. he’s a pretty cool kid to hang wiht. and the kid with the s=10 is my buddy and his truck is painted like that until he gets it finished. he just got the back bagged since that video and will be ready for wheels and a paint job in the next couple days. and we will be up in miricle mile this friday to go to a s-10 forum meeting if anyone wants to see the craftsman ship that has go into it. its top notch work i tell you.

Originally posted by flyinglow57
well zack with the v-6 stang realizes that ride is slow. i use to fuck with him in my firebird. but he has a GSX-r 600 that he likes to fuck with me when he has it out.

his stang is all show and has a wall of subs in the back. he’s a pretty cool kid to hang wiht. and the kid with the s=10 is my buddy and his truck is painted like that until he gets it finished. he just got the back bagged since that video and will be ready for wheels and a paint job in the next couple days. and we will be up in miricle mile this friday to go to a s-10 forum meeting if anyone wants to see the craftsman ship that has go into it. its top notch work i tell you.

Its funny that someone likes the kid. Everyone i know that when to school at Dice thought he was such a bitch. If you ask anyone that has known him since he was little they probably have something negavtive to say about him.

i have things to say that are neg. about the kid but i said over all he is an alright kid to hang with. been to a few parties with him and been to his house once. but i hand down at the park with the people he is friends with so i know him.

he is an alright kid over all. and he has some hot bitches that he hangs with. granted if i touched them i would get 20 years. :frowning: