One last kill in the s10

I wasn’t gonna bring this up, but I decided too because I’m bored.
s10 > 03ish Mustang GT 5 speed with exhaust…

I was sitting up a light on one the areas prestigous 4 lane race tracks when this GT pulled up to me, it was Friday morning on my way home from my 3 week fellow up for my broken foot :tup:

It was guy about 30. It sounded good, but what mustang doesn’t? He told me my truck sounded badass, I replied with a chuckle, “it really isn’t, infact it’s pretty freaken slow” Which I do know it is… So he replie’s lets find out, so I said sure. Then stalled it up a little. light turn, he spun outta the hole and I pretty much gripped and took off after my stock stall woke after a small hessation. in 1st I say I pull a 1/2-1 car noticed a little smoke after my 1-2 shift (stock 4.11 open diff with 192k for life)and pulled another 2-3 cars till 65ish when I shut down while shifting into 3rd… He turned away at the next light and laughed “that thing moves”

I didn’t know 15 seconds was fast, but anywayyyyy, it was a fun run and how perfect right before I leave for Myrtle Beach. Pull into my parrants driveway, put it out front with a for sale sign, Jump in the Camry and 13 hours later I’m here in SC :tup: see you guys next spring with a real car :tup:

your gone??? b0o0o

That S10 isn’t lowered, red, with a cowl hood…is it?

1995 xtended cab, lowered red, but no cowl hood

is it the rotted out one on north french with a 350 forsale? i took a look at that…didnt get to see much of it though.

shes not that rotted ; )

got one rust whole from a bad drifting incident. its a solid truck which was built well. were also not letting him come back from sc until he shows us he can pull his jackstand special out the driveway

:word: hurry up and buy it damnit, jackstand special > slow s10

its got the one pretty bad spot on the passanger side, blaaah ok yea I know body needs a little help, what you want from buffalo winters, just make a offer, it wont take much to fix. Don’t make me keep it and fix it myself and raise the price…something I’d really rather not do :gotme:

FYI—>3k isn’t firm, but don’t be stupid on the offer. All the bitch work for the swap is done, so buy a fast motor and drop it in and you got yourself something serious.