slow s10 owner

Ran into mac today, and the lt1 powered 6 speed s10 was looking top notch. Seemed to pull pretty hard.:smiley: :wink:

Where were you in the bend b/f the bridge though?:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :confused:

well let me think. a truck that is sitting on bumpstops going any thing over 25 into the bed is not pleasing. also i heard a lil tire squeel from you also biznitch.

i got my first kill today. i raced a bling bling supercab f=150 down route 51 today. pretty much blew his doors off. i know i know its a fuckin full size but atleast i beet him.

i’ll race you :smiley:

ok what exactly are your times? i just want to get an idea of what it runs. if you are in the upper 13’s then im down. dont know what people are runnin aorund here

who knows on the streets :smiley:

you can play with this fullsize pickup:D

Originally posted by Quik
you can play with this fullsize pickup:D

already have :zzz:

i havent raced his truck yet, dumbass

Originally posted by Quik
i havent raced his truck yet, dumbass

no shit :rolleyes: :smiley:

how,s the traction in that thing? Oh and don,t lose any sleep over shaggy;)

Originally posted by flyinglow57
well let me think. a truck that is sitting on bumpstops going any thing over 25 into the bed is not pleasing. also i heard a lil tire squeel from you also biznitch.

i got my first kill today. i raced a bling bling supercab f=150 down route 51 today. pretty much blew his doors off. i know i know its a fuckin full size but atleast i beet him.

15" steel owns me…the truck was looking good though. Glad to see how well thing have worked out:D

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
Ran into mac today, and the lt1 powered 6 speed s10 was looking top notch. Seemed to pull pretty hard.:smiley: :wink:

Where were you in the bend b/f the bridge though?:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :confused:
That bend is so much fun,i take it at about 85 or so

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
That bend is so much fun,i take it at about 85 or so

I didn’t know you had a Mustang :doh:

Originally posted by Shaggy
my mustang can,t even go that fast :doh:

lt1 truck>quiks mustang

sleepersgtp>slows camaro

well i still am running rich in that cylinder. i swaped injectors and got the same prob still in the #5 cylinder. so i have no clue. i changed sparkplugs and havent fixed that either.

i then checked the ohms in the spark plug wire and it pulled .400 ohms is that good for about 15" spark plug wire. there are brand new stock ones.

also i have no computer so i have to use the one at school :frowning:

Originally posted by slowcamaro
lt1 truck>quiks mustang

4cyl mustang > v6 camaro

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
4cyl mustang > v6 camaro
not:rolleyes:

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
4cyl mustang > v6 camaro

those 2.8L camaros were dogs :moon: