First kill in the xtreme...

So a buddy of mine just bought a mazdaspeed6 has around 600 miles on it now… well anyways we are leavin work and decide to get a quick run in. My truck loves the 80+ weather his boosted heat soaked mazda hates it. So i did indeed had a slight advantage… ok so here goes we went from a 25ish roll, i did the 3 beeps and we were off. Through 1st we were dead even, 2nd i started to slowly pull as well as into 3rd, I ended up about 1/2 car length ahead around 90mph were i let off, 1 because it wasnt the safest road and 2 my gay ass top speed governor is set at 96mph… Now he wants a rematch from a dig at night :meh: What do the speed6’s trap @ mid-high 90’s?

I don’t know there trap’s off top of my head but aren’t they mid 13’s?

[quote=“articzap,post:2,topic:30275"”]

I don’t know there trap’s off top of my head but aren’t they mid 13’s?

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

o dave u are nieve. uve ridden in my car(which is faster than a speed6) and does it feel like a mid 13?

try 14+

I figured the AWD would help them get off the line quicker and down the track quicker, but not trapping higher. Guess I was wrong.

yea from what i have read the speed6 will run 13.8-13.9 stock

were u spraying?

of coarse lol

looks like they trap around 97-98mph stock… im surprised i held him off, i thought he would kill me and and he thought i pull him lol

speed limiter is 98 MPH

but good kill nonetheless

i got a speed6 about 6 months ago. I got it mainly because it was a bigger sedan with at least the promise of some performance (oh and like $6k in rebates). It’s a really nice car, but I do wish it had a more useful powerband. It seems that above 5.5k the turbo just can’t do anything.

Too bad to, with the right mods I guess you can get nice power out of that 2.3l, but it’s just not in the cards for mone right now.

Tell your budy to be careful with his rear diff brace if he’s launching from a dig, i guess there’s these 2 bolts that can shear and ruin his day. You may also want to tell him there is a TSB out for the clutch, depending on his build date he may have a wacky clutch engagement, which they are supposed to replace free of charge.

he wont launch it, atleast not yet… but i will tell him about the tsb thanks!

[quote=“Slopoke,post:7,topic:30275"”]

of coarse lol

[/quote]

what size shot?

anytime u wanna get pwnd by my blazer u lemme know

woooo

s-series on blazer hate

I should get in on this, we can time it by sundial

I’ll get my GM car involved…set up this sundial…lol

thats not funny…

ok, how about my slow s10? :lol:

[quote=“Slopoke,post:15,topic:30275"”]

thats not funny…

[/quote]

i kid i kid

comeon, i get made fun of all the time becuase i drive an s-10…

its time to spread out some of the pain :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: and if you actually read what i wrote, i purposly made fun of myself

All S-10s are slow. PERIOD.

…Even John Lingenfelters 8sec. truck…lmao

[quote=“ImportMuscle,post:17,topic:30275"”]

i kid i kid

comeon, i get made fun of all the time becuase i drive an s-10…

its time to spread out some of the pain :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: and if you actually read what i wrote, i purposly made fun of myself

[/quote]

lol i wasn’t even talkin to you i was talkin to the guy with the 12 sec gtp:D

In my face…lol