Apologies about the down time.

As most of you have noticed there has been a lot of downtime on the site lately.

My host, apparently doesn’t think it’s important to notify users about any sort of repair or downtime on their servers that would result in the downtime of it’s customers websites. I assure you they heard me out plenty on that issue.

I’ve been having issues with the host (if you want to know who it is, pm me) and I’m thinking of switching over to another 3rd party host.

There is ~15 minute downtime about 3 times a week when website is not accessible and customer service, although friendly is quite useless.

Either way, my apologies about the past downtimes and any future ones that might happen (hopefully not, but let’s be realistic here).

I’m going to try my best to get any downtime resolved asap and get the site back up and running.

Big thanks to Lyndon (crAppAchic0) for resolving the last issue :bowdown

• Vlad

Time to switch to VBulletin?!? :ninja

It’s not a software (SMF) issue, it’s a server host issue.

It’s looking to be a few months when the vB is going to be done and operation, but I promise to have a good surprise for all once vB is up. Something that would be very unique on the forums and will bring plenty more members for you to post whore with :thumb

woohoo! :banana :number1

APG Forums

Excuse me? :confused

are you bringing back the apg forums, or taking over another local forum

Unfortunately APG forum (and it’s data) is gone forever.

Also not taking over any other forum, any move towards a merger that has attempted, has been met with resentment in the past from the other side, even though my intent was pure, and at this point in time there is nobody to even try to merge with.

As a clue I’ll leave you with this… We will get bigger while staying smaller :ninja

i wish i could read some of the old apg stuff again though

I still got APG forums bookmarked on my home computer :lol. Probably time to delete it now…

i noticed the down time. not a huge deal, its to be expected. no big deal, Vlad. we still like ya :lol

werd, some of the funniest posts ever were on that board

most of big jons posts were epic when he decided to add his 2 cents in, it was awsome

hows the talk going with my dad, i havent had a chance to ask anything. i noticed a couple things over here, on my end, such as proxy errors every once in a while and pages that load super quick then goto “page cannot be found”. ive havent gotten any latly since i upgraded vista to the new service pack.

very true. big john was good with the one liners.