Apparently Acura = Nissan

That just ain’t right.

Yea unfortunately there are lots of honda conversions to nissan, its not new, i have a magazine, which shows a baby blue R-33 complete conversion, i read further and was shocked to find out its really a honda accord, not even that there are many skyline body kits for those honda’s.

I don’t know but to me it dosen’t sound proper to spend all that money and tell someone oh yea its a Honda skyline,lol, should have just bought the real thing, on the other hand JDM conversions i like, like the USDM teg with a JDM front end conversion, now thats sweet, as long as the conversion is in the same car type or family.

Like this car that i posted in the not a good look thread?

^^^^lol, OMG

ahahahahaha buy a ****ing nissan u idiots .why are ppl so dumb …save so much time and money

lol the conversions look like crap >=P just buy a nissan, it’ll be cheaper and NOT look like crap in the end haha

“i just want lexus is300 rims and a jdm 1 piece headlight on my ka7”

:s i dont get it , why do they want to make such bastard cars??? why!!!

…i need a hug

lol thats ****in jokes… and the blue teg ive seen it its mad fukin ugly.!! gotta love honda people so cheap and stupid… tssk tssk

there was a guy on the civic forum with a lexus is300 front end on a 91 civic hatchback. i can’t find the pics, but it looked funny.

Ppl think they are not good enough to buy a real nissan.

but that was hilarious.