Apple iPad

Anyone else pick one of these up yet? I just got mine today. I’m on it it right now. It’s pretty cool for your basic web browsing. The keyboard is pretty big. Makes typing pretty easy.

http://www.tapestryapps.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/apple-ipad-1.jpg

WTF shouldnt you be working?

I have today off

Twas joking dude.

No need as I have(had/broken/w.e) an iPhone, as it will have nearly the same features and same downsides.

Great for casual browsing, sucks that there is no flash or Java, sucks without a WiFi, tons of fun to play with at home as it becomes a hand held computer.

Glorified iTouch…

useless

I’m waiting a year or so till I get something like this. Asus has one in the works that looks to be pretty good.

I kind of want one for when I’m dropping a deuce and still want to surf the web.

:rofl thats what laptops are for. Seems like a good waste of money to me.

If I ever get to the point where I have money and absolutely no other way to spend it, on anything else, I MIGHT buy one of these

too big, and my iphone is too small. :frowning:

LOL looks like the IPAD is the way to go then boost creep

13" laptop is perfect for taking a dump. i can’t wait till my new keyboard comes so i can start shitting with my laptop again.

and as someone who had apple products for the last 20 years of his life, i would never buy this. along with the macbook air and the iphone as long as it’s at&t only. those are about the only products on that list. lol.

A BUNCH of different tablets will be coming out within the next year running multiple different OS’, including some running Android.

this

It makes things easy when ur pc keeps breaking and is retartedly slow. I’m in the process of installing windows for the 10th time on my Dell. I’m defiantly gonna get a Mac in the future. I won the iPad in a drawing tho so I’m not out anything. Definatly a lot easier to type than my iPod touch. And my blackberry is just slower than dirt. What’s cool about the iPad is that you can get them with available 3G. You pay monthly for it. However its not a long term contract. Its month to month. Mine unfortunately does not have that. But it seems like an upside to the ipod touch.

Hell for free, I’d rock one too.

It’s actually got iTunes on it so u don’t have to sync it to add songs like u have to on an iPod.