Giant iPod Touch...iPad

Apple is currently releasing their new product. It’s a tablet. That basically translates into giant iPod Touch.

Check it out, Engadget has some great coverage. They’re at the event and posting VERY quickly.

Looks neat

I am not a humper btw…Just bored at work

edit: no flash, HAH, go figure

I dunno. Think this will sell?

man i just dont give a FUCK. Apple groupies will buy anything with that stupid logo on it.

meh, It’s so hyped up at this point that it probably will

The internet has been talking about this for quite some time.

I’m not sold

My biggest issue with this is the screen orientation. I actually like that I can tilt the screen of a laptop anyway I want. But with this, if I want to type on the qwerty, it has to be flat on my lap. Then I have to stare straight down to see anything.

Also, unless it is priced the same as a netbook, it’s bound to fail.

it’s a big iphone right now… I’m waiting for some Halo feature or this is a little disappointing.

Still, if cheap enough it will make the best universal remote for everything in my house + email + web, etc… better than a laptop for my needs without question.

yeah, they are saying that they are trying to bridge the gap between iphone/ipod and the laptop. Jobs said that everyone thought that the netbook was the answer but that this is better…We’ll see

Price point will make or break it… If it is $450 or less, it will work.

Funny I thought when the iPhone came out “how long till this is a larger tablet?”

For the sales job I do it would be really nice, do all my quoting work, then the old “sign here” in a real slick case.

X…

Have you met Mac people? Steve Jobs could shit in a bag, call it iShit and sell it for $199.

That said, think I would use this a lot if I had one. I almost never use my laptop around the house now that I have an iPhone. Why wait 60+ seconds for the laptop to come out of hibernation and become usable when the iPhone can be surfing the web or checking email in 1-2 seconds. Even my wife has finally realized how much quicker it is to check/send a quick email from her iTouch than to use the laptop.

:mamoru: iPad.

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/50281545/Maxi_pad_Ultra_Dry_Sanitary_Napkin.jpg

friggin’ link isn’t working.

keep trying it…probably getting hammered

yeah. i’ll check it out later. i don’t even really care too much about this. haaaa.

I think most people that are watching don’t care, and won’t buy one, but they can’t look away.

dozer bought two already. lol. i kid, i kid, i :heart: u

From the old spyshots:

LOOK IT’S BING!!!

http://thenextweb.com/apple/files/2010/01/tablet-apple.jpg

A coworker just read that it’s going to work on AT&T 3G and Verizon 3G?!?!?

well, looks like everyone is already facebooking about this. “OMG I NEED ONEEEEE”

engadget didn’t mention that, but maybe just with an attached aircard?

your co-worker sucks, from Gizmodo:

The brand-new Apple iPad, contrary to prior rumors, is a Wi-Fi-only device—no 3G from either AT&T or Verizon. Full hardware spec list, constantly updated, after the jump.