Appraisers

Anyone know a cheap appraiser? I need to get an appraisal asap as in this week.

I thought Mark appraised?

Mark who? I know at least 4 on here lol

Mark appraises this car as OLD

I bored so what are you getting appraised if you dont mind me asking?

hey man i need one too for this week. if someone pms you with a good one anychance you can forward it to me?

Contact an importer, Mike contact Oni JDM. They have probably a few on the speed dial.

True, never thought about it.

I’ll give the Rajmooooo brothers a ring lol

there is a place that will appraise old (15+) cars for $40 without seeing it. Not sure if they do appraisals on JDM cars, PM me for contact info. Don’t really want to post it up on a public forum.

in ptbo $40 if your regarding a car

Thomas, I don’t know why but that comment actually made me laugh out loud when I read that… haha

Mike Martino…if you’re talking about appraising your 240, I hate to say it but the appraisal is going to cost more than your car.

Lol, nah 'tis not for the 240 Mark :wink:

EDIT: I also need to get my dads car appraised, however we’re not looking to bring that home from the cottage.

I was just kidding btw… had to put that in. :slight_smile: But unfortunately, I don’t know of any… =\ This might be a weird way of doing it… but how about an insurance company? Don’t some of them actually appraise a car before they insure it? :wink:

Yea I’ve heard of some that do, but mine is requesting one to be had, and I’m obviously looking to spend as least as possible for someone to come look at my car and tell me what color it is.

There is a place in scarborough and markham area. I think it was corner of Markham Rd. and Finch Ave. I think it was 60$, or 40$ ill check it out for you when i pass by.

Yea, grab me a number.

The cheapest appraisal quote i’ve got was $190 from a guy who appraises classics.
I wonder how much your insurance is going to jump when your car appraises 3 X the black book value?

black book value is under 1G. I don’t think he needs to worry. 3 times 1G, its only worth 3G’s. Insurance will be cheap. :slight_smile:

mike, if all falls through. pm me. i know a guy. thats all i’m saying.

A GOOD appraisal with someone that has experience with JDM cars is going to cost $200.

Of course we have them on speed dial.

If you want cheap, talk to any of the $40 guys out there but like all in life, you get what you pay for.