anyone know a good place to get an Appraisal done at?

i need to get my 90 hatch Appraised to register it …i was wondering if anyone knew a good place like cheap to get done and will say my car is worth like 100 :slight_smile:

I just went throught he same thing to get a 87 corolla registered a few weeks ago. Apparently if it is 20 years or older it needs a appraisal. Before you go spend money on a appraisal. I recommend going to different ministrys. I did until I found one that did it without a appraisal. Appraisals are 40 dollars and I believe any used car dealer will do it. The ministry says this rule started 2 years ago. Although I have registered many cars in the last 2 years in my name without a appraisal. I think it just depends on who you talk to.

If you go to the MTO in Ajax, the one closest to East of Volkswagen Canada and ask the ladies in there. They will send you to this place not far off.

They sent me there for my E36, which I bought for $4800, but was valued at $8000 and then told the guy it was worth only like a $1000. Didn’t even take my car there or anything. $50 and the deed was done !!

Wish i could remember the place, but it was in 07 and went there only once. I know the guy is called Bruce !!

Hope it helps !!

Any car dealership that takes trade ins should be able to do this for you. I had My car appraised by My dealership and it took 5 minutes.

yes you are true :smiley: if you can get the forum somwhere maybe i can hook you up since i havnt bot those forums.

Pm sent. Give him a try.