approved computer nabbing

i didnt check for repost…

http://www.roguegovernment.com/news.php?id=8997

good.

Government wasting time and money on civil matter.

If you boil it down to brass tax, this legislation allows the U.S. government to lawfully seize your computer if it has one unauthorized mp3 file on its hard drive.

they don’t give a fuck about MP3s or pirated movies, it’s just an easy way to go through your shit.

the whole computer? thats bs. How about just the hd.

“Maybe if the movie and music industry stopped putting out horrible content, their sales would be a little better. It seems as if they are trying to blame people who download unauthorized mp3 and movie files for their shortcomings in business. Perhaps they should do what smaller independent music and film production companies have done and embrace the technological revolution instead of stifling it by trying to push this anti-American legislation down our throats.”

i coudnt agree with this more. Has anyone really seen an original or amazing movie come out of hollywood or heard anythign on the radio decent in the past 5 years?

To play devils advocate, if it truely sucked that badly no one would download it. And this goes a bit beyond simple filesharing.

Different strokes for different folks though. I know people who would listen to an “unauthorized mp3” that I had and ask me what the fuck that shit is. Same with movies.

I think it’s completely ridiculous. Get the fuck out of my computer. What good is it doing to catch someone with an unauthorized mp3? Are you going to make the world a better place? I don’t think so. Spend some time and money on something more important than that.

The best movies I’ve seen were from the UK or China and the only album that was good enough for me to actually pay for was Songs For the Deaf by Queens of the Stone Age but that was 6 years ago so I’m going to have to go with No.