APR Chip for the new Audi RS6...WTF!!

Both of mine are over 80k (S4 is at 100 and 200 is at 230K) and I can only go by my situation. No electrical problems. Unless you want to consider an electrical sensor going bad an electrical issue? Parts go bad, on all cars…EVEN ELECTRICAL parts. Oh yeah, the alternator died on both of the cars…must be those dame electrical gremlins at work because no other cars ever need alternators.

Also, my moms car 99 Audi A4 has a bad ABS module which is a common issue with those cars. Died at around 100K. Is this another electrical issue, or just normal wear and tear that people want to point the blame elsewhere?

2.5 Mazdas frequently need distributors because the internal coil goes bad. Those cars are electrical NIGHTMARES.

Honda’s frequently need distributors because the internal coil goes bad. Those cars are electrical NIGHTMARES.

Honda’s frequently need intake air temp sensors. Those cars are electrical NIGHTMARES.

4.0 Jeep wranglers EAT heat switches and ignition control modules. Those cars are electrical NIGHTMARES.