APR Chip for the new Audi RS6...WTF!!

Both of mine are over 80k (S4 is at 100 and 200 is at 230K) and I can only go by my situation. No electrical problems. Unless you want to consider an electrical sensor going bad an electrical issue? Parts go bad, on all cars…EVEN ELECTRICAL parts. Oh yeah, the alternator died on both of the cars…must be those dame electrical gremlins at work because no other cars ever need alternators.

Also, my moms car 99 Audi A4 has a bad ABS module which is a common issue with those cars. Died at around 100K. Is this another electrical issue, or just normal wear and tear that people want to point the blame elsewhere?

2.5 Mazdas frequently need distributors because the internal coil goes bad. Those cars are electrical NIGHTMARES.

Honda’s frequently need distributors because the internal coil goes bad. Those cars are electrical NIGHTMARES.

Honda’s frequently need intake air temp sensors. Those cars are electrical NIGHTMARES.

4.0 Jeep wranglers EAT heat switches and ignition control modules. Those cars are electrical NIGHTMARES.

older passats are also known to have issues. research a car before you buy

well ive owned alot of VWs and havent had any of the issues people complain about. i guess i am just that awesome.

Ur blessed by the gods too… U and wheeler should move to Germany… You guys are a disgace to America…

and youre an idiot. :lol

I never had a passat bud

And I’ll bitch slap u

im talking about your idiot friend.

yeah im sure. :retardclap

Disgrace to america because we enjoy nice interiors? You’re just ignorant and don’t have the motivation or knowledge to learn/repair anything yourself.

Good luck with your jeep. Hopefully you are blessed and have no electrical problems.

NIGHTMARE!!!

I was joking around about the disgrace to America obviously, I ont really like the idiot part though

I have had 98.5 a4 for almost 4 years now and had and had the abs module go bad on it, very common problem. Thats is, never even had a CEL to fix. Had my moms 2001.5 a8 for 4 years now with not one electrical problem. Car has needed a thermostat thats it. Might have something to do with me nick and brett doing the proper maintenance on the car and taking care of it? IDK Cars are JUNKKKKKKK

just because you have a bad experience with one particular car doesnt mean they are all bad. you are just one of thousands of satisfied owners.

and VW actually does pretty good about recalls and fixing issues. everything has a process. enough documentation, and it can become a class action issue.

its happened with the 97-01ish 1.8t passats and A4s and the sludging problem,

1.8t ignition coil recalls
sunroof drain recalls( sometimes results in new carpeting and headliners)

if you pay for maintenance on a VW, it pays to keep the receipts, because all of the issues ive mentioned, VW has settled the class action suits and are reimbursing the owners for the repairs(as long as they provide documentation) some of the sludge repairs are over 5,000$…

keep records of everything!

One of the 10 LED’s in my 3rd brake light on the Jetta isn’t functioning. Must be electrical issues.

sell it!

Nick, first of all I was just kidding about the disgrace thing obviously… You know I love all your cars, but when u wanna get personal
about my truck for no reason, where’s ur s4??? This post was a joke caus I know you, sorry I pay to get my stuff fixxed… I must be stupid right…

I’m still in shock why you would write this to me, get off your high horse thing bud about the whole domestic shit…

HAHAHAHA did that post really just come from you. Why dont you read it again and think about how you post on this forum. If i didnt know better Id think T-Dog$$ is at the keyboard

Haha mind ur business you little
turd…

I was talking about my piece of shit vr6, not nicks 47 audis he’s had or wheelers gtis He had or jetta…

I thought you were a decent guy when i met you at the track, but now all i see is a hot head with a slow poor invesment of a jeep, and more money then he knows what to do with. So go ahead keep throwin tens of thousands into this jeep until you run that 10 that your so desperately seeking