APR Chip for the new Audi RS6...WTF!!

auto? i like it!

nah like 4 total. cant remember all of em, HS friends’ parents cars mostly. just weird ghost electronics stuff.

heh, what’s new. dkid never has a clue what he’s talking about

mofugger just likes rilin’ people up big time :rofl

nah, he’s dropped the “wiring problems” thing multiple times referring to Audi/VW cars. Including on a picture of my 20th Recaros which are in a TDI, sorry no wiring issues here. Just a narrow minded fellow with 100% no idea what he’s talking about.

:slight_smile:

i enjoy my german nests

DSG son.

my audi never had wiring issues, and none of my VWs have either. including my swap cars…

i love hearsay, rather than facts.

damn that is siiick

Never had any wiring problems! Haven’t heard of MUCH throughout the internet either

Mine never had wiring problems.

ok well my brothers 06 gti did as well has his 08 R32. the gti was a mess full of random problems but the R32’s steering colum controls shit the bed.

It’s a 5.0 V10 TT… I would expect higher numbers.

VW’s REQUIRE maintenance, unlike Yotas, Hondas etc which people are used to.

Although, both MKIV’s I’ve encountered (VR6,1.8t) both started falling apart after 80kmi. Random dash lights, etc. But this is a time when cars usually require maintenance anyways.

im sure they could go bigger

also remember the turbos arent huge for drivablitly reasons.

i mean its no TT cobra or anything.

My mk4 glx vr6 jetta fucking tanked after 85k miles… Every light came on dash and ended up having to spend over 2200 on the engine… Vws are notorious for electrical problems. And I’ve heard alot about audis, who you guys trying to fool?

you retards are buying Mk4 VR6’s what do you expect?

anyone with knowledge of VWs knows to stay clear of the 99.5-02 12v VR6 golfs/jettas

My buddys passat is having steering column lock problems… Once U put the key in it takes 20 times to start sometimes…Huge coin to fix this problem, tons of complaints on the Internet about it and vw is not covering it…

I’m a retard? I had the car 4 years ago, biggest piece of shit ever… Bought the car cause I liked it, not planning on the thig falling apart… Just cause u have a tdi with 233k you must be soo blessed by the vw gods…