APR Chip for the new Audi RS6...WTF!!

I figured as much and certainly was not taking anything personal. And when did I get personal about your truck? I just said I hope you never have an electrical problem…because it’s inevitable that it will happen. Things fail, on all vehicles and somehow VW/Audi are only recognized for this? Sure.

My S4 is broken. Not an electrical issue…driver error unfortunately. Mis shifted, something that can’t and won’t happen to you. It will be fixed, by me.

I didn’t say you were stupid, you did.

Oh, and I like what I like…plain and simple. Your truck is bad ass, no doubt. Just not something I’d EVER own. This includes all domestics except very rare situations.

You’re a good dude John, just gotta stop popping off with crap talk in my direction. I’d prefer this ends because it doesn’t settle well with me. I prob talk the least amount of crap on here so I’d like the same respect directed towards me.

I’m sorry you had bad luck with your Jetta though.

I wouldn’t own any of your cars either, honestly you do them well but not my cup of tea either… Your honestly saying you’ve never had any other problems with your s4 nick?? Not just electrical… I wasn’t popping off in you direction first of all… I’ve only had very good things to say about you and your cars ask anyone… What do you mean that you prefer it ends cause it doesn’t settle well with you?? Please explain… I

My post about my vw was not aimed towards you… Your just sticking up for vws right cause u have one… I don’t know how this or blown outta proportion but it’s pretty funny, cause your not some kid I’ve never met…

nick is gonna beat your ass while listening to akon.

Nicks the meanest person I’ve ever met

the only issues nick has had with his S4 is from him beating the balls off of it. thats really about the only reason ANY of his cars have broke. from driving them like there is no tomorrow.

wheel bearings and control arms go bad, they are wear items afterall

i had a couple mk4s now, my old man has an mk4 tdi.

i had a 2000 golf 1.8t and that thing wasn’t bad but still a pita, ate o2 sensors all the time but other then that it was “pretty” solid

i now own a 2000 vw golf tdi, with NO problems @ 172k. well actually sorry, had one but it was my fault because i was spraying water to clean the pay aND killed the alt.

my dad has an 03 jetta tdi, the only problem he had with that was a coolant sensor ( recall issue) and a dead # 3 glowplug covered under warranty.

overall, had a good experiance with my mk4’s but i’ve also owned other vw’s and they didn’t have problems either ( tdi swap in an mk2, mk2 16v GLI, b3 passat 16v, mk1 diesel rabbit).

i feel like most of the problems with mk4s are retards trying to fix them up and end up cobbing them or let alone the people who buy them don’t know what to look for or steer clear of. oh well

on a good note, i don’t think i’ll ever not own an mk4 tdi of some sort. literally my favorite cars to drive, everything about them i love, interior, exterior, the problems they “don’t have”, their quirks, im just a dubber fag at heart haha

I’ve has plenty of things wrong with the S4, unfortunately the majority of them are transmission/clutch issues and when I am doubling the torque/HP on a factory drivetrain this can only be expected. Up until very recently there was no transmission upgrades for it and $10k is out of the question for a car that I could barely sell for that amount.

Sure I’ve repaired several other things on the car, but things that would only fall under regular maintenance. Alternator, battery, after run pump, valve cover gasgets, pcv hose, spark plugs several times, coolant temp sensor, O2 sensors, coolant reservoir, all four wheels bearings, upper control arms and the list goes on. These all fall under maintenance though.

It just seemed as when you claimed “who are you guys kidding” was directed at me. Maybe not then. I just don’t like stereotyping… because you had issues with your car, somehow they are all junk. Maybe it’s my fault that I took that personal because I know first hand, the opposite. And it’s not just you, I have heard several others claim these faults too. I even heard “You own and Audi??? They crash into walls and catch on fire! You should get ride of that!” He was driving a 90 Chevy S10 Blazer…

just priced out new control arms, with all bushings(R32 parts), ball joints and tie rod ends

all new oem parts… came to a crazy expensive total of 250$. breaking the bank for sure. such an expensive car to maintain. 223k miles and its just now needing front end work. JUNK

LOL. I am a very chill dude as you know. I guess I just got a bit offended and I would prefer to stand up for my personal experience which has been 10+ Audi/VW models of which no electrical mystery’s.

My girlfriends fathers a
mechanical engineer and he owns a 01 Wolfsburg… Never a problem either besides window switches, he swears by the car… Only 60k miles though… I’m not
comparing tdis and 1.8t to vr6… Talking about my vr6 I had

Thing was a damn lemon dude. Lol. Prob smelled like crayons inside too!

wndow regulators are a known fail item(but like many things VW covered it) 7 years from the DOM is what VW covered them for. pretty generous actually.
these cars are all in who owns them and how they are maintained. luckily i bought my GTi with 7k miles on it. my A4 was a 1 owner, dealer maintained car, only problem was a wastegate actuator, which was a problem with borg warners manufacturing.

my current car is a 1 owner, older gentleman, dealer serviced. i guess im just lucky.

I almost missed this… I am a good guy, you were the one who posts
stupid comments calling me out then call
me a hott head when I defend myself… Hate on me cause I have money to spend on a slow poor investment that’s gonna run 10’s… Last time
I checked 10’s wereNt slow… By the way a car isn’t a invesment bud, keep sinking a few pesos into your antiques or grow up. Better yet get a good job and don’t critique people for spending money they work for, or you will be a jealous poor loser all your life…

Lol you had to bring up the crayons… Fucking crayons

Yeh I’m the one that posts stupid shit. Ever since the thread deathbyRT started with you crying you have done nothing but post with a know it all attitude. I mean honestly what do you expect when you come onto a forum with your chest pushed out so far you can’t see your own dick. Oh and jealous?, please come on I have a fwd car that gets outta the hole better then yours

You move away, Brett and Nick are staying here sorry.

Hahaha you will be a loser all your life. I should just sell all my shit, donate all my money and be a scumbag like you for the rest of my life right? I don’t have a problem with you, You just butt in with stupid comments when I was trying to explain something… Haha Having a hoopty that gets
outta the hole comparing it to
my truck that has traction issues due to
power isnt cool, u sound stupid as fuck… My chest is pumped out, thanks… Go
do some pushups, ur skinny fat

dude he made 550whp 2 years ago, and ran 10.60s, 2 years ago.

he has one of the nicest civics around, and that 10 second pass cost him in all about 10 grand… certainly sucks

I don’t even know who it is, worse part… This thread blew up for no reason… I don’t care what his car ran, or how much hp…