APR Chip for the new Audi RS6...WTF!!

red civic si. the same one that ran 11.50s at 125 at really low boost(like 10-11psi), on 93 octane this year. wicked dumpy car

I’m a loser because I said your a hothead, makes sense. I’m going to be a scumbag all my life because I stated you have money, again makes sense. I’m skinny fat? Wtf does that even mean. Just post with some thought por favor

hahah u call me a hott head cause I defend myself? That makes sense, I should just let you talk shit right for no reason? I’m broke…
Skinny fat is when your skinny and outta shape bud…

I wasn’t talking shit aimed at wheeler or nick, I dunno why you had to jump in…

i have http://japanesetranslator.co.uk/portfolio/rebus/no_idea.gif what is going on in here anymore.

John, he jumped in because he also has an Audi.

Took me a few to figure that image out, lol.

come on i had an 02 s4 nagaro blue 28k car kept draining batteries and langan told me was a body control module,did that …after that windows kept going up and down…was at langan for a couple weeks ,sold it mystery unsolved,fun car though…

recently boght my wife a g35x lease turn in …had a choice between the s4 …and that, similar money …i just did my research and boght the g35x love it…and by the way Dilucia how is the progress on your car???or you sold it like everyone else!!!

Lol took me a sec too, never seen that. Alright im done in here

Yo???

Ohh I didn’t read your post sorry lol. Progress hmmm yeh no progress :ninja the motor is still apart

Hmm motor still apart???don worry got all winter…but didn"t sell the car though right???

na ***** He still got it

Na of course my ni99a still got it! Gunna be some real fast honduh’s come spring time!!! Esp them s2ks. Better be ready Chris!

People need to stop jumping down associates throats. This thread should degrade my dumpy ass volvo that sucks dick not these dick head audi’s and craptastic vw’s

Thats right Sean. You tell em’

ok heres my imput

-sister had a mk3 jetta, no issues that i can remember

-brother had a b5 passat 1.8t. many issues all over the place.

-i had a mk4 golf 1.8t, was great. window issues and thats it. was replaces under warrenty.

-dad had a 2005 2.7t a6, great car but tranny was fucked up. wouldnt shift right

-mother had a mk4 jetta, no issues

-mother had a mk5 jetta, no issues that i can remember.

-brother had a 02 gti 1.8t, no issues until he went through 3 small trees and then a telephone pole. then it blew up into a firey mess. lol

-brother then got a 07 gti and was a mess! clutch, turbo, divertervalve, and a shit load of electrical issues. all of which they would not fix under warrenty.

-father had a 2006-2007 passat 3.6l vr6 passat. no issues that i can remember

-i had a 2000 gti vr6. few issues with sensors but it had 80k. $800 worth of maintenence.

-brother now has a 2008 r32 and all the steering column controls went dead. fixed under warrenty

so as u can see its the luck of the drawl and to be honest

ANYTHING MECHANICAL CAN AND WILL HAVE ISSUES!!!

so stop fighting you fucking turds!!!

delucia, calm down
sbardy, relax
wheeler and nick, its all good in the hood.

Alternator on a MKIV VR6 Jetta is a nightmare.

Why the hell do those MKIV VR6s smell like crayons inside? I noticed that LOL

E36s are the same way.

Because German’s are some fucked up individuals