APR Chip for the new Audi RS6...WTF!!

Hopefully will look and perform alot better by spring…alot better

I expect to go for a spin in this hot rod come spring. I want to be mooning sbardy from your passenger seat as we fly by him

hey hey hey easy you don’t want to get him going…lol oohhh wait he is in mexico…

Haha the forum is safe for a week

2 more days arriving on thursday…

Oh christ

can i get him going too?

Build by norwood.
We never said “we did”
As many said the car smokes “by norwood”
Open the motor 2 times and no results , intermittent smokes.
Now i got to deal whit " and found what parts are inside and see if they are available.
That was one of the many issue wrong with the car beside was “undriveable”
That’s not a S2000 or even NSX.
Many of you “mechanic” are not able to change a simple timing belt on those.
How many degree ???
I bet !!!

Cup spilled, Lolz everywhere!

And don’t throw the Ferrari timing belt/mechanical BS around here because I’d bet my sister knows more and has more mechanical experience working on Ferrari’s than you, being that she worked on Scott Tuckers cars for years.

+rep. need to get my ingrish(idiot) to English translator fired up again for that post
:lol

werds

I would bet anything $$$$

I repeat
“how many degree” ?

This man apparently doesn’t know who Scott Tucker is

Google would be a wise choice.

And “how many degree” what?

http://mikelamonica.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/kevin-bacon.jpg

if you are asking how many degrees timing at idle on an s2000 I (mechanically retarded) can figure this out with a simple google search. But seriously I have no idea what you are asking of us!

then if you don’t understand “how many degree” means you ave no clue about cars,
Yes I don’t know Scott Tucker.

Oh man :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl

ahhhhh adam called out. better quit now adam. :retardclap

I’m done laughing now.

So with my “not knowing about cars” thinking are you referring to camshaft timing, ignition timing, degree’s on what to yield a head or crank bolt to to properly torque, etc, etc…you know because my non car mentality can’t decipher what you’re talking about.

Guess all the customers cars here are totally screwed then, especially cossey since his 996TT motor is in pieces. Oh and if you’re wondering, yeah I’ve worked on a ferrari or two, including a particular 360 challenge.

And I’ll save you the trouble on finding who Scott Tucker is and just post you a cheap wikipedia link for you nonsensical pleasure: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Tucker_(racing_driver)

Word, he so got me. :banghead