APR Chip for the new Audi RS6...WTF!!

he does F1 t00ns, what you got on that:hug

degree many how

It would be quite funny if the F1 Tuning company was put out of business by us. If this thread was put on bimmerforums and vwvortex, a can of worms would be opened.:rofl

I could show you TDI how it is and how it should be…
What you got on that ???
Smoke and what else ???

about 74 and sunny.

I have nothing. I mean what beats F1? That’s a like a four of a kind full house straight in the auto world right

dont worry about whats in my signature. i wouldnt put your junk on my car even if it was free.

i guess youll always have the 24hours of lemons. and the big turd

i would not do for free, but i would show
not in you car
BDW TDI is not the most TQ per liter engine

why are you trying to sell me your garbage. i dont want your stuff, stop trying to communicate with me.

and what are you talking about tq per liter? do you just make things up to discuss?? no where did i ever make any claim of such a thing, you moron.

That pile starts and runs every time, despite missing 40% of it’s original sheetmetal to rust. I would let this guy tune it, but it needs every last bit of power to spin the tires at CMP and don’t have a place in the car to hide a nitrous system to make up for the loss.

:rofl

i have no idea what hes saying in this one. holy hell! here im thinking my posts confuse people, but jeez!

also, whats with this noise in this AUDI RS6 tuned by APR thread? Can we get a split off please?

no-fucking-body but you knows what that statement means. what are you, a woman? expecting us to read your mind like that. thats not even a grammatically correct statement. thats just three words in quotes. PLEASE write normal so we know what youre asking. If youre asking “how many degrees” something has, please specify what you mean. There are numerous things in cars which can be measured in degrees, some of them can be adjusted either way, as well. So please, make sense in your posts and maybe people would take you more seriously. i’m going to ask you “how much weight” and then wait for you to reply with the ONE solitary single thing im thinking of and if you dont answer correctly we get to call you a “douche” and a “tool bag”, does that sound fair? I think it does. We’re waiting for your answer.

^ you both should be banned, WTF kind of long winded shit is that. A simple STFU would have done much better.

WERD!! I wouldn’t trust that backyard mechanic to change the spark plugs in my CIVIC!!!

I swapped 'em out for glow plugs while you were asleep last night. Shit’s gonna gain 40hp from the preignition soon to follow. 87 octane only though. wouldn’t want it to detonate and break the waterpump.

STFU! :lol j/k
I felt like explaining to him WHY it’s noise. It doesnt seem like he realizes why people are on him like that. It’d make 100% sense if there was a single topic of camber or engine timing was being discussed in this thread. Theres so much stuff going on at once, and he only adds to confusion. shrug you cant just point to a random car and ask “how big” and expect anyone to know what youre talking about. im working on making my posts more coherent. i can just type in “youre an idiot” and not say why i think that, or if theres a correction or anything, that kind of a response makes no sense to the person youre talking to, because you didnt say what the problem is and didnt help correct them.

This many degree

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__WZLj7rNIjU/SqPtSjeSKVI/AAAAAAAABTc/RqCr1o5Myr8/s320/revelation98.jpg

He’s talking aboutme lol with the sig lol…

I’ve had a few tdis, mine runs well with pp764s and shortly a qloader tune…

Btw, the loader, unlimited tunes, cost me less then a f1 flash