April 22

Why would this matter?

its goes to his character… he claims to be a christian… what christian wouldn’t be swore in on the symbol of what they supposedly believe in?

O’bama… Irish Jig …someone had to say it :smiley:

You’re all idiots. He swore in just like any other president. Even if he didn’t, it shouldn’t matter. Religion should play nothing in this at all.

you are a fucking idiot. Not only are you wrong, but even if you were right, what the fuck would it matter.

I wish there were some sort of IQ test that people had to take so fucknuggets like you couldnt vote.

I could guarantee you mine would be higher poolboy.

What an asshole :finger:

obama was sworn in on a bible.

fucking idiots.

democrat and lucid should not be in the same sentence.

you think Obama is a muslim, or you heard someone say it, and blab it on like you know it to be a fact… and you’re too stupid to realize no one heregives a fuck what you think .

You sound like a fucking moron to me.

i’m only a democrat because we don’t have an established left-wing party in this country.

lol

I blab ? You should reread some of your posts . Are you as big an asshole in real life like you are on the computer .

I just have a low tolerance for stupidity.

How would you define the “Left-Wing?”

How would your ideal party stand on the issues?

And you’re not familiar with the word tact, nor do you understand the need for diplomacy in areas outside of foreign relations.

back on topic…
here is a voting question.

if you’re registered to vote do you need your voter registration card or is ID good enough?

i can’t remember from last time & if need to get a new one sent out to me i need to get on it soon.

1.)
if i remember correctly if you haven’t voted in the last 2 years you need to reregister

2.) if you are not on there list you will need your voter registration card. its a list they have when you sign in

it’s nice to see people actually caring about the political process. it doesn’t matter what affiliation just get out and vote.

just know what your candidate stands for and do some research

i think i just need ID from what ive read but i’d rather err on the side of caution.

i’m looking for a website were i can request a new card…no luck so far.

just talked to the Allegheny County election office.

voters card is not needed…especially if you have voted at the same place before. ID is good enough

if you do want a new card they cost $1

what the fuck are you babbling about?

universal health care.
pro-choice
realistic gun ownership (no one needs an SKS)
lower drug possession penalties, much higher drug trafficking/sale penalties
low or no cost public university
et cetera…