VOTE Tomorrow !

Pittspeeders have a voice.

If nothing else, vote as a Patriotic duty to those who representing our country with their lives.

Although many aspects of it are arguable, many friends and family have left their friends and family behind to defend our right to vote. Use it.

:zzz: I think I’ll be too busy cleaning the wax out of my belly button. sorry

I usually vote democrat anyways

then dont bitch about shit!

Voting tommorow for:

Lynn Swan for governor
Bob Casey for senator

It’s going to be tough to vote against Santorum as he is SO pro-gun, but I hate just about all of his other stances.

Pulling the R lever.

R

i love how we have the most advanced technlogy to vote on in downtown pittsburgh… i will physically be pulling the R lever…

Wwell u will prob actually be pushing a computer screen button,unfortunatly the comps are very hackable n the votes are going to get fucked thids year,u watch…

R lever here too

oh i wont, i have nothing to bitch about

for presidential election i remember the literally older than me voting machines… about time they are computerized.

people who vote str8 party have no clue…

or they are so fed up with one party (D) that they are just going to pull the R lever… like me, i usually vote for the best person, but this year I am just pulling the R lever. I dont think the democrats have one decent person running

hypocrisy ownz j00

i voted already. woot

I was basically straight R, since there weren’t any Libertarian candidates on the ballot, but I couldn’t bring myself to vote for Santorum or Casey, so I left that one blank.

on my way to go vote straight party for the first time in my life. i thought about it on a race by race basis:

Rendell v. Swann
Rendell. I love the guy, and I’m really fucking tired of Swann plugging his time as a Steeler while he’s campaigning. What the fuck is his platform? “I’m Lynn Swann. I won four Super Bowls. Ed Rendell is a bitch. Vote for me.”

Casey v. Santorum

I can think of busloads of people I’d rather have representing me in the Senate than either one of these assholes. I’m not so much voting for Casey as I am voting against Santorum.

Vulakovich v. Flaherty
I was going to vote for Vulakovich, because he’s one of the coolest cops I’ve ever known, but then I went to his web site and read his positions on political matters. I don’t know a damn thing about Flaherty, but he’s the one with the “D” next to his name, so I’m sure he’ll be a little more in line with my views.

rendell is a fat schiester and should be selling used cars somewhere in philthadelphia… Swanny FTW