April 6th, 10pm at OFF THE WALL elmwood sponsored by SWERVE MOTORSPORTS

it’s cool, we’re both on different pages of life nowadays and i admit i did act foolishly, but like i explained above it’s sometimes hard for me to keep my head together with criticism relating to this side of life because of what I am going through in life right now. i’m not doing bad by any means but i have the mentality where i’m trying to always get more no matter what and that’s attitude is one that only few people seem to ever find or be capable of in life. i certainly never thought i would have the drive i do right now, but i do because i’ve found something i feel i am good at and love, so when i push this city as far as it can realistically go for a little guy like me it can be heartbreaking.

hope you feel happy knowing my favorite hoodie right now is a black american apparel hoodie that i got for 25 dollars. its plain black :stuck_out_tongue: - but part of me dressing what i feel is well, is because as sad as it is, to be competitive in an industry like this I do feel I need to dress the part…and that means wearing what I wear. I really do live this music shit right now 100 percent and it’s my main source of income so it’s like, I need to be 110 percent of what the rest is and that means looking the part too…sad but true. remember that some people buy expensive shit for their jobs to dress the part, and while yes i do like nikes all day, DJing is my job and I have to dress nicely too! just a different kind of “nice” i guess.

regardless sorry for short tempering and i hope to see some familiar faces tonight despite the shit weather and such. i have to go to dinner and go run some errands. peace!