April 6th, 10pm at OFF THE WALL elmwood sponsored by SWERVE MOTORSPORTS

haha you spent excessive money on a fucking mink coat. lol.

that wasnt mine lol

edit: and yes, I do have $200 dress shirts. But I dont use them to “express myself”. I bought them because I felt like it, not to try and fit in with a clique by drawing attention to myself, and my desire to spend money on clothes…

most of the people I know who wear clothes like in the above pic are only doing it to be trendy…

it’s cool, we’re both on different pages of life nowadays and i admit i did act foolishly, but like i explained above it’s sometimes hard for me to keep my head together with criticism relating to this side of life because of what I am going through in life right now. i’m not doing bad by any means but i have the mentality where i’m trying to always get more no matter what and that’s attitude is one that only few people seem to ever find or be capable of in life. i certainly never thought i would have the drive i do right now, but i do because i’ve found something i feel i am good at and love, so when i push this city as far as it can realistically go for a little guy like me it can be heartbreaking.

hope you feel happy knowing my favorite hoodie right now is a black american apparel hoodie that i got for 25 dollars. its plain black :stuck_out_tongue: - but part of me dressing what i feel is well, is because as sad as it is, to be competitive in an industry like this I do feel I need to dress the part…and that means wearing what I wear. I really do live this music shit right now 100 percent and it’s my main source of income so it’s like, I need to be 110 percent of what the rest is and that means looking the part too…sad but true. remember that some people buy expensive shit for their jobs to dress the part, and while yes i do like nikes all day, DJing is my job and I have to dress nicely too! just a different kind of “nice” i guess.

regardless sorry for short tempering and i hope to see some familiar faces tonight despite the shit weather and such. i have to go to dinner and go run some errands. peace!

wow,

adult resolution to a dispute?

Wheres violator, he should read this…

good to see that was resolved nicely. :tup:

sorry i’m going to miss it. i’m too old for this anyway. i hurt when i dance.

[quote=“newman,post:25,topic:26985"”]

i hurt when i dance.

[/quote]

true as that may be, youre also oh so sexy when you dance…

i don’t think there’s a lot of adults on here in the first place…lol.

and it’s cool newman you were always out in full effect back in the day. try to come to our soundlab event in may. you would like it, we’re booking speakerfire and another rock band to play with uis. speakerfire is fucking good.

To reiterate:

You have a shit ton of talent.

Its the tools who show up looking like tools that I cant stand…

take it easy guys

wow this thread turned out to have a lot of dick touching at the end.

[quote=“sureshot!,post:30,topic:26985"”]

[/quote]

eight equal equal dee

[quote=“sureshot!,post:30,topic:26985"”]

[/quote]

There is a perfect smiley for this thread and I can’t find it :banghead:

[quote=“Rx3,post:32,topic:26985"”]

There is a perfect smiley for this thread and I can’t find it :banghead:

[/quote]

haha i’m sure there is.