April 9th Beaver Springs Dragway

Well a couple of guys over on Honda-Tech are getting a meet together for people in the pa area. Everyone is welcome no matter what you drive, its 30 bucks for a rental from 1-4. The link is here Honda Tech Meet

If anyone is interested you can contact me or foz on Honda Tech

how many people are you planning to attend… $30 is alot for 3 hours.

not really

no way my motor wiull be and ready by then

if i can get my tranny done by then il go !!! i think my buddy might be racing w/ you guys its a red prelude w/ QUIKRICE liscense plate

u have $$$ it will be done

where theres a will there a way !!! or i can just whore myself out to fat chicks :sex:

or gay guys(sam)

sorry i dont swing that way i leave those things for shaggy

Thats one hell of a ride for 3 hours of racing. Does anyone ever do this at PRP? I would be willing to throw some cash down for a track rental in early April.

why are all these people having meets on the weekend of a national event at MIR? as long as my car is tuned I will be at MIR and pay 50 bucks and race a whole weekend and on top of that see a few 6 second imports

I doubt ill be attending… still have to take out the stock fuel line and replace it with 1/2 inch line, get a fuel press reg, and put in the 740cc’s. And then dyno tune that shit.

yo chad if u wanna race let me know u can crash at my apt we have an extra room !!! that way me n u can grudge match it out :slight_smile: then party @ SC @ night