Beaver Run stuff?

Anyone know whats up with Beaver Run and any big events going on there? For some reason I cant get to their site.

I think there is something coming up in May? Drift comp. is what its all about :cool:

I first heard about the drift comp at the car show. I can’t wait. Another great thing is the Bertil Roos 4 day race school comming in July. If you can afford it, I highly recommend going.:cool:

Ya there is drifting like end of april… and a national prelude show I think in may… not sure what weekend

the drift contest is on march 27th. only about 5 weeks away to the start of the season:)

does ur R/T help in autox??:slight_smile:

at nationals it does pewter, they have a tree’d start

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
at nationals it does pewter, they have a tree’d start
no0bs:rolleyes: ,u missed the funny!!!:tounge:

i knew it was a joke i just used my massive wit to say: “why yes pewter it does” to thwart off your joke…bah nevermind :rolleyes:

i got a big list of stuff they are doing… A good amount of open lapping days. last weekend of May is that driving school I did last year. I think i will do it again

Originally posted by whitey
i got a big list of stuff they are doing… A good amount of open lapping days. last weekend of May is that driving school I did last year. I think i will do it again

how much was the school?

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
how much was the school?

I tihnk it’s like $4000, and you get 10% off if you’re an SCCA memeber.:slight_smile:

Originally posted by RacerXXX
I tihnk it’s like $4000, and you get 10% off if you’re an SCCA memeber.:slight_smile:

4k???pffft fuck that,i’ll just teach myself

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
4k???pffft fuck that,i’ll just teach myself
=wreck:tounge: :tounge:

175 bucks

4k??? wtf

Id be down for the school… I think i might take it in Mid-Ohio though, i heard there school is good.

Anyone know Dale Black? I started talking to him a lot and he said he’d let me use his spec miata if i didn’t have anything of my own. we talked long enough that he remembered me from 2 years ago with my white vette and the show i put on there…oh ya, and FTD for about half the day :bigok:

dale out on the course = run for cover…

nice guy but he’s gone off the course a few times, once in the rx-7 which he jumped back on and wasn’t watching almost killed 3 other drivers…and his miata ended up in the woods on its roof somewhere

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
dale out on the course = run for cover…

nice guy but he’s gone off the course a few times, once in the rx-7 which he jumped back on and wasn’t watching almost killed 3 other drivers…and his miata ended up in the woods on its roof somewhere

yeah i heard nothing but bad about the guy and his driving skills

he’s a nice guy me n habib have known him for a while (for those who know who habib is) but as far as his driving is…he’s not BAD just seems to make some ill choices when he drives.

Originally posted by whitey
175 bucks

4k??? wtf

ok thats a little bit better…now i will consider it

maybe on the road course he’s better… I didn’t think he was that bad. I remember plenty of times he was FTD in his rx-7 and also he’s been top 3 with the miata in spec every race… :dunno:

do u know him just from north park?