AprilAire Whole House Humidifier, Brand New with install kit

Sold.

Wait a sec… I thought the purpose of central AC was to also remove humidity to help cool it down?
wouldn’t this be counter productive?

its for use in the winter months and only operates when the heat is on. i needed one so i added it to my package when i bought it.

Forced air is horribly dry and can cause sinus infections etc…
If I thought I could install it I would snag it…my air is so friggin dry it sucks ass in the winter.

GLWS

ah, didn’t realize it goes with forced air not ac.
now that make sense ;p

I have the same problem. The install is actually incredibly easy…i have a very detailed how to video i could let someone borrow if needed…but i need it back because it covers a ton of stuff that i still need to do.

Just installed the Aprilaire 600 (bypass) system…definitely the best brand on the market.

GLWS

Thanks…thats the one i have been looking at…

bump…lower price…$180 FIRM

Bump…$175…absolute lowest I will go. They are going for $225 on egay all day long, without the install kit.

bump

i might be interested, if it fits on my furnace. text me 716 903 6606 i need some more information
David

sent you a text dave

bump…dave must have vanished. $165

bump for colder weather around the corner…still have this. $165 firm for everything.

last price drop $150…this is HALF price

SOLD!

yes, it is indeed sold. Thanks Justin!

Shit. I looked at this thread two days ago and was going to try and get it this weekend to replace the old existing one. Oh well you snooze you lose.

^^^
look around or find a buddy who can get contractor pricing… It won’t be hard to replicate this deal. I think mine was like $300 installed.