Apt in Clifton Park

So my wife and I bought a house, so our apartment complex would like us to re rent the place.

It is Southview Apartments, which is on Sitterly rd in Clifton Park. It is a 2 bedroom apartment and is part of the Twin Lakes Apartments. However, Southview is much more secluded. Nice Neighbors and is 990 square feet. Cost is $920 per month which includes water, sewer, and trash. We would be looking to move out by the end of March. Pets allowed (small dogs and cats) and get full use of twin lakes pool and fitness facility.

Let me know if anyone is interested, and please keep the BS down as I have a limited time to find someone.

Are you subletting? Terms?

More info would help, IMO.

bump for a good dude.

Bump for a real nice apt. Well kept and very good location.

I have pissed in this apartment.

It’s not a sublet, it would be signing a new lease with the apartment and I believe you can sign for 6 month terms or a year. We have been signing for a year for the past 3 years that we have lived here.

Thanks for the bumps, benny I hate you and your bleeding hands

they dont look like theyre bleeding but the feel like it

If you are not subletting, which usually means you are moving out at the end of your lease. So why do they want you to spend time and effort to re rent the place? Aren’t they suppose to be doing all that anyway after their tenant moved out?

Just wondering…

hes just trying to be a nice guy. its a nice place.

because technically our lease isn’t up until October, in order to get out of the lease early they would like us to re rent the place

In his case, I think the complex is being the nice guy by giving him a chance to find a tenant in lieu of having him fulfill the full lease term. Unless he is on a month-to-month, which is very unlikely.

So what happens if you aren’t able to find a tenant for them before you move into your new place? Just wondering.

they spoon feed his anus peanut butter until his lease is up, two tablespoons a day.

Do you work for Twin Lakes lol?

If we don’t find a tenant then we have to pay it…

anybody?

If you find someone to rent the place, and they move in, I will give you $100

Nah man, I don’t know nothing about twin lakes. I was in that exact same situation as you last November, that’s all. Anyway good luck dude with the house and the apt.

Id take it, but its too expencive for me right now. bump tho

find a roomie!

$200 to anyone who finds a tenant for this!

did you post it on CL?

I’m going to wait until you are at $1000 than tell you I found somebody.

yea posted on cl, and it will never get to $1000 lol