WTR: looking for a reasonably price apt

hey guys, my lease is up on march 1st. and i was wondering if anyone knows of any reasonable apts. looking around hamburg-cheek area. MUST have off street parking, 2 decent sized bedrooms, i’d like the price to be around 500/mo Thanks guys appreicate the help

very doable dude.

Look in craigslist, and all the internet sites, and just drive around.

Stay away from those apt complexes, they are a ripoff.

I pay 435 in west seneca for a real nice 2 BR upper, and I can park 10 cars in the driveway its so big.

We also have half a basement and an attic.

Its in a suburb of west seneca with 125k houses all around, and old people condos right behind us.

How about a 1 bedroom in a nice area of Downtown for $600/mo including utilities and off street parking for 1 car

if you had a roommate then my downstairs would be perfect its a 3 bdrm, in cheek, 645 a mo, in half its like 325 aperson

yea justin i HATE complexes, i got a nice duplex now for 600 for 3 bedroom- but our lease is up and one roommate is moving so we can’t really afford it. I checked craigslist earlier wasn’t much on there but city houses, and i wana stay outta the city

i need a 2 bedroom, i have a roommate

find another roomate for where u are now

For 600 a month you can own a duplex house in the suburbs and rent the other side of it out.

If you are planning on staying in the area, deffinitely buy if you can.

We are moving to phoenix in august, so i’m just in an apt for now.

Moved to classifieds.

ev- i’d rather move i love the house and the location, but the neighboors are assholes… they’ve ran into my car twice not to mention i can hear them fighting in the house

ah yea def not a bad idea justin

theres apts by orchard park rd and micheal by ninos pizza
for like 575/mo

antosh- is it a complex?