Are You A "Birther"?

his place of birth, his possible real name, the possibility of him being a coomunist are all things that will never be proven. So yes they are conspiracies, but instead his integrity, the people he surounds himself with and his actions are what i go after. Not something that he will just deny and then thats the end of it.

Well said.

The birth thing pretty much ended for me when they dug up that old newspaper clipping announcing his birth. That’s a tough thing to fake. I do think he has handled the whole situation horribly which only fueled the conspiracy people.

His place of birth was only an issue for idiots. Why waste time catering to the fringe of stupid when you’ve got imporant shit to do?

Because it would have taken 2 minutes to produce a legitimate birth certificate when this FIRST started and it would have gone away.

Not producing the birth certificate got him a lot of free publicity during the campaign. Anybody who still thinks he was born somewhere else is borderline mongoloid.

Where the option for “I don’t have enough info and the info I do have may or may not be true, so I cannot form an honest opinion”