Obama's Birth Certificate

Philip Berg (esq.) filed a Federal lawsuit against Barack Obama on August 21, 2008.
The reason is Barack Obama has not provided proof of proper birth documents that he is a natural born citizen of The USA and is therefore ineligible for the Presidency of The USA.

The courts informed Barack that he must provide proof (birth certificate)by the 24th of September 2008.
Barack has fought this and has not provided proof to the federal court!

Maybe he just lost it in the junk drawer.
I have tried that excuse unsuccessfully but hey this only for The Presidency. Right?

Good thing we have a speedy court system so we can find out before the election.
I am sure he just misplaced it and will find it in the next few days.

lmao at this

:picard:

i don’t know why i even bother opening these threads, really.

yet another reason NOT to vote for him. If he won’t provide it then there is a reason…

http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate

I like how all the Republicans are just as negative as McCain.

omg stop posting these gay threads

you don’t know politics just quit : X

I went to factcheck.org and searched on “Philip Berg Barack Obama”.
To my surprise nothing came up in my search.
Maybe it is because factcheck.org is funded by Annenberg.(Reminder: Obama used Annonberg to funnel $800,000 to Acorn, the ones that “created” 1000s of voters for Obama)
Who’d a thunk.
Well they(factcheck.org) did validate one of the two documents obama put out there as a birth document.
I guess if you put enough of them out there one might pass muster with factcheck.org.

well there you go…

why would they sue then? I’m confused… if he showed it then what’s the problem?

oh, and I’m not negative… I just didn’t do any fact checking because the interweb is always true…

Yea, a site from the Obama campaign saying here it is. How about going to the site that breaks down that certificate, and shows no less than 6 errors that prove that isn’t a certificate from the year Obama was born, and Obama claims that that is the original. Thats the best fuckin original certificate I have ever seen. Mine has been in a protected folder for most of its life, and it still shows a few folds and worn spots from only 28 years of existance. His is hot off the photoshop press.

This isn’t about politics it is about the Constitution.
Maybe we should have a poll asking who cares about the Constitution?

When I said “they” I meant factcheck.org.

I like the sig mike…lol

Firebombing homes, the pentagon, and other GOVT. buildings and issuing hits on judges and other members of law making bodies is just an average every day occurence.

Plus its not like Obama started his career in the mans living room…just all lies.

Sorry, I’ve been getting alot of republican shots lately :slight_smile:

http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate

close thread :bloated:

confirmed here:

oh please. The demicrats run more negative bullshit than anyone.

Great, so it shouldn’t be a problem showing a Federal court.
I am sure he will take it to the next debate too.

Although I didn’t realize you could validate a document through email…
"When the birth certificate arrived from the Obama campaign it confirmed his name as the other documents already showed it. Still, we took an extra step: We e-mailed it to the Hawaii Department of Health, which maintains such records, to ask if it was real.

“It’s a valid Hawaii state birth certificate,” spokesman Janice Okubo told us."
LMAO

Media is great at twisting the truth.

really now…