Before you vote today.....

Please watch this video. Apparently Barack Obama was not a natural born citizen of this country and he has been appealing motions in court to keep from having to show his official birth certificate. The US constitution provides that in order to run for president you have to have be a natural born citizen…check this out

This has been discussed and shot down in several courts already, the state of hawaii showed factchecker.org the hard copy of barack obamas birth certificate and they actually held it.

Barack Obama sat on the council of factchecker.org for many years. Conflict of interest???

SRSLY I think the electoral college checked on his birth records during his nomination process. You cannot get a nomination to the office of president without being a u.s. citizen. This is purely republican propaganda…I can’t believe people still fall for this shit.

And he is a US citizen. That’s correct. But the argument is whether or not he was a natural born citizen. Which again the constitution provides you must be in order to become president.

Do a bit of research before you make bullshit claims. The GOP has thrown out just about every single hail mary possible. If this was even a possibility, it would have been used.

Go ahead and eat your own bullet then. Why don’t you do some research in order to be able to tell me that it is a bullshit claim? Other than factfinder.org, find another documented case of him having a legal birth certificate from the US? You find something that is 100% bulletproof and ill eat it and shut up.

Oh heres more for you:

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n101/adam1721/forgeryproof.jpg

This is a piece from the one and only copy of his alleged birth certificate. (From Factfinder.org).

Notice the fathers applied race. African. Well on every single birth certificate in the 50 US states during the time of his birth, the race of an african male was displayed as NEGROE. Which leaves an opening in the argument, that it is possibly forged. Using todays more “politically correct” terminology…

every article on the internet is to be takin seriously and to heart because they are ALL true!

Write a letter to the GOP campaign and tell them you found the smoking gun.

Pants found it on Wiki so it’s 100% true.

seriously… if this had any chance of being true then you know the GOP would have spent millions to bury Obama… That didn’t happen, so I doubt it’s accurate. But I guess you figured it out. :nuts

Exactly. Also, McCain was born in Panama. Yes, a military base. Do I care? No.

found this hilarious… taken from a post over on rspeed by redroof/captain moai

Barack Obama:

• Columbia University - B.A. Political Science with a Specialization in
    International Relations.
    -Harvard - Juris Doctor (J.D.) Magna Cum Laude

Joseph Biden:

• University of Delaware - B.A. in History and B.A. in Political
    Science.
  • Syracuse University College of Law - Juris Doctor (J.D.)

vs.

John McCain:
-United States Naval Academy - Class rank: 894 of 899.

Sarah Palin:
-Hawaii Pacific University - 1 semester
-North Idaho College - 2 semesters - general study

• University of Idaho - 2 semesters - journalism Matanuska
  • Susitna College - 1 semester
  • University of Idaho - 3 semesters - B.A. in Journalism.

Magna Cum Laude at Harvard vs 894 out of 899 at US Naval Academy. :lol:

I’d love to see Palin’s transcript.

George Washington was born in England… :ponder

just to clear it up, any military base any where in the world is considered US soil so he was born in the US.

ehhhhh…nope

Born February 22, 1732(1732-02-22)
Westmoreland County, Colony of Virginia, British America

Died December 14, 1799 (aged 67)
Mount Vernon, Virginia, United States

I thought we all knew that. But, still, he wasn’t born in the 48/50 states and some people have a problem with that. I do not.

I don’t normally get involved in these discussions, but this really is funny. Regarding the listing of the father, if he was an “African AMERICAN” then the birth cert. would list him as a negro. Obama’s father was a real AFRICAN, meaning that was his country of origin, hence the reason for listing him as African. Now everyone can go back to all the pandering and posturing on who everyone should vote for.