Are you a Giants fan?

The superbowl trophy and somebody with the ring is here in Albany right now. They are in the Town Hall. I was just there and theres ppl there taking photos and news crews are there taking interviews, so if you wana, go there.

Yes, this is NY.

:worship

Yea they were at the “Across the Street Pub” on wednesday… I didn’t make it I was working on the house.

not so much a giants fan but i HATE the patriots and that may have been possibly the best superbowl ever? giants ftw for now lol

GIANTS ftw

wtf is “the ring”?

a really bad movie?

Giants FTW I tihnk he meat the trophy lol. I saw the trophy already, Pat Hanlan, Jeff Feagles and Chris Snee had it at a store here in CT, i met all of them, got their autographs and had about a 15 minute chat with Pat Hanlan, real cool guy. I never liked because hes an ass on tv but in person hes really cool.

THE NJ Giants,maybe I would be a fan if they actually played in New York. Im a fan of the Bills a real NY team,its to bad there not as good as the Giants though :headbang

training camp is in albany though :nod and buffalo might as well be canada. atleast the meadowlands is only 2 hours away… the bills play 5+ away

give me a break, they played in NY for the first 50+ years they were a team. If you cant understand why there stadium is in jersey then just get over it. Also, when they won the super bowl, where was the parade?

Buffalo is Canada y0

Also, I agree with Walt. We have a bit of a lack of real estate down here.

White Planes New york or North of the city would be a OK place 4 a stadium in the state

They pay billions to build stadiums, they need a little better than a “OK” place to build it

thats what im saying. Buffalo sucks.

LOL! You think Westchester would allow a stadium? You have a better chance of your s2000 beating my 3000GT than that happening. :lol