philadelphia pa., last night

A frenzied, sellout crowd wearing orange T-shirts and orange cardboard helmets went wild when a replay of Scott Norwood missing - wide right - a 47-yard field goal on the last play of the Bills’ 20-19 loss to the Giants in the 1991 Super Bowl was shown on the video screen.

And Buffalo fans have no class??? :roll:

lol ohh man

Fuck Philly…Fuck Forsberg…Fuck the no calls, Fuck Alfred…I mean Ken Hitchcock…argh

When Dumont got speared…did you hear what the Philly PA guy had to say…“Lets show our class Philly and applaud him for being ok” LIKE YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT. CITY OF BROTHERLY LOVE…fucking homos.

I hope we show a video clip of McNabb getting wrecked or T.O. getting hammered on the Dallas star

The NHL doesn’t want a small market team to win. The NFL is like that too.

LOL wide right, ah i love giving people shit about that

How many Championships did they have to go to in a row to even reach the Superbowl? Then they get there and blow it.

By the way that was the sabres at their worst and it was only a 1 goal game. I will take the sabres any day of the week over philly. Im not happy about what happened but philly shoulden’t let this go to their heads but im sure it will and then the sabres will have them where they want them. over confident and fing them in the at philly’s house.