are you giving out candy?

thats a warped way to look at it.
Very few foods are considered healthy. Mighty not being one of them.

I’m glad I don’t fit in with you and your leasbian fish eating friends haha.
Steak > your Tofu Salad

Edit: inb4 page 3. every thread I start goes places haha

#1, you are retarded, the fact that you think mighty taco fits into the “normal food, healthy to eat” category proves that. i don’t eat tofu or fish, im not shy to eat wholesome foods

#2, me and my “healthy eating friends”, i can guarantee you, are 10x’s more in shape than your soft/fat ass

Handing it out, I’m eating it all.

where were these healthy inshape friends with the fire extinguishers when you needed them?
Were they at an oxygen bar?

if you could read.
I never said mighty was healthy, I said it was normal food.

I love eating animals :tup:

Matter of fact, instead of staying home and handing out candy, which i havent bought any yet, i might go shoot some animals up at my land… and then eat them.

don’t worry about it, im only going to spend some of the money i got from that to bring my car back to 10x better than whatever shit you own. in the meantime im going to rock my Denali :wink:

Funny thing is your car is still a hell of a lot better not running than whatever pos he may have running. Plus you get to rock a Denali

i just FINALLY cleaned the interior of the truck last night. i’ve been putting it off for quite a while. its like a new truck, ili

That the retromod cuda u posted pics of before?

If so, more pics please, car is hot.

yup :tup:

ya i definitely will get some more pics. his buddy didnt do such a hot job spraying it the first time, so we added more clear after the first attempt. now that the accents on the car are going on, its looking pretty effin hot!! the black makes the green really pop.

putting the engine in is REALLY nerve-racking though. obviously there is a ton of work in that car, and the possibilty of a hairline scratch puts everybody on edge. plus we are going to try to drop it in with the headers :ohnoes: the small block dyno’d at 550/500ish. not that it really matters.

but ya ill get some pics fo sho

LOL
+Karma

im gonna hand out razor blades n dildos

lol

My girl handed out easily 150 bags of chips, had to go back to the store mid trick or treating to buy more family packs to hand out.

im handing out warheads so little kids make a stupid face when they eat them lol

damn i ran out of peyote and razor blades already

i’m handing out candy, but the kids have to come down to the basement to get it…

didnt know they still made those, I have’t had one of those since 6th grade.

Im so hiding out with the wife. Lights off and all and they still kjnock on my door and get the dogs going. LOL I cant win.

I put caution tape over my front steps for the past two years, I think they might have finally gotten the point…

so give that a try next year.

the town said I have to stay inside, put a sign on my door, and turn off my lights… stupid megan’s law…