Are you nuts about letting people drive your manual trans car?

alright so this one time, when i had my 95 accord lx 5speed and i was going to sell it because i bought the TL 6 speed, and i was at this party with a few friends and these 2 girls i know are talkin about the new car, askin where it was (wasnt registered yet) but told them about it, just the details, leather 6 speed navi blah blah blah, so the one girl was like oh gosh i dont know how to drive a 6 speed or a 5 speed… so i told her and her friend well if you guys wanna learn i got my old car and its a 5 speed and if you grind it a little i wont be pissed. So me and the 2 girls go to a lot off of rt 39 heading towards springville from arcade, and i let the one girl drive, she did pretty good for her first time. So now the other one tries. BTW these girls are 18 and 19 and we are all sober. So she gets off to a rough start but is doing okay, seems to get flustered a little, so im like okay just relax, push in the clutch, shift from 2nd to 3rd, let clutch out gently blah blah blah, as we are going down RT39 i notice we are heading out of town so i tell her to make a left on this road so we can turn around, i said it prolly a little on the late side (i could have made it or went to the next one) but she starts slowing down (its on a bend, the road curves to the right) then locks up the brakes and slides arcross the road and hits a guardrail (one of the 2x high box steel ones) head on at approximately 20mph. Long story short, i broke my hand in the passenger seat and was out of work for 2 mos. The girl in the back is unhurt and the girl driving had a broken nose (if i remember right). No, i didnt give her the broken nose. A girl actually asked me if she could drive my TL about 4 days ago. I told her, the last girl i let drive my car, crashed it and put me out of work for 2 months… im gonna have to say no.

Cliffs:
I let a girl learn 5speed on my car
girl crashes car and breaks my hand
bitches are banned from driving my cars