Are you the original owner.

I’m wondering if anyone knows who might of owned this Red 03 Honda S2000

The car was purchased at Lia Honda of Williamsville on 7/3/03
They kept the car until about 3/26/07

On 2/1/06 it says that NY damage Report had a “Total Loss Vehicle” on the car fax which first started being reported on 2/25/13

No reports of a collision, no reports of frame damage, no reports of airbags being deployed.

Any chance anyone knows the owner of this car? Not many people owned s2000’s in this area when they first came out.

Any help would be appreciate. If you have to keep it in pm, that is fine with me.

Thank you!

So is the title clear or salvage?

This might be a long shot, but one day time at the Wegmans on Transit, I talked to an older gentleman who had a red s2000 and he said he was the original owner while i talked to him briefly. It was pretty beat up, but he drove it everyday. It had a taped up back window and rust forming at the bottom of the trunk lid. One day about a year ago, i saw it on a flatbed with front end damage. Like i said, slim chance, but could be the same one? May have been older than a 2003 though.

See that’s the thing, I’m not sure. The Carfax report hit in 2013. The guy who owned it bought it back in like 08 or so. The title says nothing about salvage but I’m not sure if it would say anything about an “Owner Retained Title”. Either way the guy said it was clean from his knowledge, Townes dealer went over the car and said all number match on everything and showed no signs of being repainted. So we dont know where or what caused this to come up as a total loss.

• Updated - - -

03 has a glass back and probably wouldnt have a taped window, 00-02 had plastic.

rules that one out then

If its somthing like a theft recovery it could be a salvage title but look perfect. Same for a flood car etc