Areas Best Tuner for the Vette ?

He has a dyno in his basement. RL calls him everyday for help i heard.

PJB is actually the area’s best. wouldnt bring my shit anywhere else.

be on the lookout for Jellie’s Speed Shop. specializing in all things done ass backwards

jk i love you butters :hug

:rofl

Seeing as my wheels are worth more than most of you guys’ beaters that means I should be the best tooner in the north east US!!!

:facepalm :lmao

Seeing as I built your wheels, I must be the best 2ner around.

im about to do some tooning up tonight. toon this biotchs vag!

i heard deadbeat needs to use special tooning tools when tooning a vag. his no longer work.

Think RLMS can tune my GP when I get cammed?

im sure they can.

no, your wheels dont cost enough :lol

No shit, I didnt know you workd with VW/Audi ecus too. Sheiiit, I woulda had u flash my shit instead of sending it to Canada to have Unitronic do it.

Yeah he speaks the truf, if your shit ant donked out on lo-lo’s or rolling 6 piece cnc billet titanium wheels, you arnt even allowed in the parking lot. I heard you need uber wheels as a job requirement too.

I think Tonys 360 wheels have you beat by far on this one

he can keep his fugly dub duces

LOL DAMN

I should maybe post recent pics of the car…i’m dropped and on some wide ass tires…there is a little money in my car elsewhere too.

But I get what your saying RLMS is bit rich for my blood

Im sure Redline is more then capable of tuning a bolt on corvette but its all personal preference and when some one representing your shop makes some dumb ass remarks such as Tony’s its gonna steer business away.

for the record,

i do not HATE Howard. like i said, i just have a bad taste in my mouth from here say and some of the goons that associate with the shop.

Thats alright, I’ll hate them for you.

I love everyone… I had to post at least once here!!

in for drag racing shenanigans @ the valley. someone lemme borrow a car.