Areas Best Tuner for the Vette ?

:wierd

Hmm, well maybe I don’t want just some retard working on my car? Maybe I want a professional dyno tune because I would also like to get an idea of what my car is putting to the ground, which, you in fact need a dyno for. And since I will need/want a tune, might as well kill two birds with one stone.

GTFO noob. :retardclap

Tooons.

Think i saw you 99FRC in schen yesterday, 5 oclock? Erie BLVD heading NORTHBOUND.

Negatory.

Except for the occasion date or shift cruise, I don’t venture much further south than exit 15

Consider yourself lucky.

may have been me? i live in schenec. what were you doin around here? i thought you lived out in troy or something along those lines

he lives in lovely E-GB, works in schenect.

^ ahh E-GB=Troy :lol

I think it was you Pauly.

I work in Schen… unfortunately.

I live in East Greenbush which is NOT TROY. :rofl :number1

:lol

Where do you work? Thats a PITA drive for you everyday!

Yea, it sucks dick. The Lex sees like 17,000 miles per year because of it. Problem is there isn’t SHIT in EG.

Work at a small IT company.

yeah that sucks, i put a SHIT TON of miles on my stuff. im trying real hard not to load up the vette, but i love to drive it. Lucky for me i work like 2 miles from my house, and sccc is only like 6 miles or so. So all the miles i rack up are just joyriding/errands.

But schenectady isnt all that bad. I like it anyways. Lots of schenectady haters though :lol

i love schenectady, the retards in the city give me job security

^ :rofl gives US job security soon!!

I txted you today plaf, sorry if i woke ya up.