ARIENS SNOWTHROWER 7.5hp

Bought that last year, thing sucks!

Wow you idiot, it’s a plow not a snowblower :idiots

Im gonna knock your block off…it was made to be sarcastic…you suck at life :idiots

That was the worst hint at sarcasm over the internet.

Cant win em all…

that is true.

well i’m rollin out, see ya in fitz tomm morn adam.

be ready to have your lunch money taken!! :lol

:rofl

Seriously guys its going to start snowing soon and I really would like a blow snower… I need more info on this. Does it have an NGK plug?

$25 best offer

muahahahaa

why didnt you call me today pete?

why? you wanna know why? my iphone plan got fucked up and instead of a 30$ phone bill they sent me a 4,147$ phone bill and the plan got suspended and i’m waiting for AT+T to call back so i can have my suspension unsuspended and not pay 4k for a phone bill.

OH MY GOD

lol, its a fluke on their part… i’m suppose to have an unlimited data plan for 30 a month + 5 bucks for insurance and look what happened. no way it was my fault.

So wait Pete does this thing have some sort of cruise control? As you know my drive way is sort of long and I tend to get bored clearing it of snow. The cruise control would help greatly in my fight against boredom. Also it would allow me time to grab another beer. Thanks

house phone?

Same thing happend to me. Good luck to you man. It took me three months to get my bill straight by the time they passed it from four different customer service departments. :idiots

I have Verizon now. Let’s just put it that way.

thry have 8 minutes to call me back. then i’m calling them back again.

house phone?