ARIENS SNOWTHROWER 7.5hp

“yes, i am selling thissnowthrower. i have used this fine machine this past winter. this snowthrower just was unstoppable. it went through the thickest most wet snow we’ve had this past winter. you guys know the snowbanks the plow trucks end up making at the end of the driveway??? are sick of your rinky dink snowthrower that can’t get through this or are you just plain sick and tired of shoveling if so, this is the machine for you. paired up with the dual stage auger and the snow chains this snowthrower is unstopplable! i just recently went through the whole thing and did a full tune up and she runs great and the electric start works just as good as it rolled off the assembly line.”

http://albany.craigslist.org/tls/915501504.html

pics^^^^^^

keep the posts on topic.

off topic posts will not be tolerated and appropriate actions will be taken to those that do not follow the TOS of the for sale section

becareful, if you dont talk about the Ariens sno-thro, appropriate actions will be taken.

so how many hours are on the engine?

Hmm… I know a friend of a friend who might be interested.

Are the augers pretty sharp or are they dull?

So what’s the max load this thing can take? Would you take $150?

my post is on topic + nazi moderators

Is the spout angle adjustable?

how much tread left on the tires? Will it need new ones before seasons end?

it looks to have new hardware on the spout hood. so i think it might have some adjustment options

Is that the optional short throw shifter or is it just the stock unit?

Is this a ride-on unit? :mwahaha

precisely how far can it throw snow?

does it fucking look like it MATT?

What is the approximate height and depth of the OEM cold-snow-intake on this Sno-Thro?

LMAO …

Does it come with a warentee?

Is there a ride-on attatchment that comes with it then??? :mwahaha

what joo see is what joo get.

oh, no haggle, no hassle policy

oh, warranty is included… as-is.

Now for an extra $25…can i have the rest of the blower murdered out? B/C if its not, thats sold under false pretenses, as i thought it was completely murdered out…

I know a guy who knows a guy who dated a girl who goes out with a guy that has a son who has a friend whos dad used to date a girl whos mothers brothers friend might be interested… haha im just kidding i might be interested, give me a call 518-935-4012

WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET! WHAT ARE YOU DENSE?

Yes… :confused