Arm Drop/Grudge Racing @ LVD this Friday. Whos in?

Like the title says.

Ill be there, have a few runs set up possibly. Shady, wanna go at it? Ill give ya a few cars for fun.

gotta work. Would be funny to set up a grudge against Kramer’s mom’s minivan or something stupid though.

:rofl

Take my Civic to work and I’ll rep the F-150 against the mini-van.

there are no lenghts …only 2 at most i think shayde will need 20 plus the v-tec he aint got

Nah, I know the guy putting it on real well. 3 is doable, he just doesnt wanna be out 1/2 track ya know?? :lol

I dont like letting other people drive my truck.

i know him also …rem i was theer that night to :thumbup.i also have been talkin to vintage as he is a tech rep for it

AP1DC2vtecrulesNick…consider this a call out.

what time does this all go down?

When the people that have jobs, are at them…

yeah, for real.

Starts @ 8am, goes till whenever…

i am in and pre-paid already. Randy is a great fucking dude, i’ve known him for years.

How much was it Wayne? $50?

Starts 9 am, but is also a track rental for those that want maga mega runs for $50. This event was a long time in the making, just lacked any budget to spread the word, so low turnout is quite possible…

so if u dont want mega runs, how much??

$50. $60 at the door.

I could care less if i only got one pass, I signed up to support a good dude who is trying to do something cool locally. i hope to god it’s not a small turnout. it def has big potential IMO.

I would hope everyone else that knows Randy would also show in support!

Should I bring 1800 watts of sound some 18" Peaveys to play tunes between runs and let people talk smack on the PA? I dont know how the track would feel.