Arm Drop Live '09

Last year was a blast. I had never seen Cayuga so packed. The people were incredibly friendly. Non stop racing ALL weekend. Even with the HEAVY rain, it was insane.

Amazing cars. Hot lapping, wicked food. I could go on and on.

Wondering who will be going next weekend? I’ll be camping with a couple 2-8’s lol.

http://www.armdroplive.com/schedule.php

http://www.armdroplive.com/assets/images/evolution-of-drag-racing.jpg

http://www.armdroplive.com/photos.php?ID=2

Pictures from last year @ Cayuga. ^^^^

Maybe set up some cruises up if enough interest sparks?

Ill be helping out with the parking, so ill are you there

Are= see

my buddy has a spot for our car club so ill be there

Will there be VTEC there?

i hope it rains again…

I am not understanding you and your VTEC thing you got going on…

Yet, to answer your question. VTEC will be everywhere accept on the track :slight_smile:

Why the heck would you hope it rains again???

Not like there was any more than 3 chicks walkin around with thin white shirts with no bra’s on!:mad:

Sil8t, are you cruising up from hamilton?

mmm yea… hamilton is where i reside

Might have to join you for a cruise then

pm me closer to the date…

so i don’t have to go…

I think that was something Adam Jantos started like 5 years ago. Anything you would say he would reply by saying “Yeah! …But does it have vtec?”

The pics where great! The 2 NAPA trucks lining it up was awesome lol! I would of loved to see that race!

Lots of radar on the way in boys careful, and there is a safety inspection on all race looking cars, ride program type thing on the road in so make sure your car is road worthy

INSANE turn out. Don’t know if anyone actually went. I doubt it since a lot of people here prefer “drifting” and track days as opposed to true street racing on a track.

Cops were fuggin EVERYWHERE. Drove around with slicks and straight pipe all weekend long. Went through ride and the cop asked me if my lights went all the way down, said yes. Away I went loud as fuck.

There was some crazy custom cars/trucks this year.

VW Beetle converted to RWD with a BBC - 8 second class
Old school Datsun pickup with a SBC - 9 second class
Dodge Daytona converted to RWD with a BBC - 9 second class

so much more but I can not think right now as I am burning up from bazillion degree sunfry (really bad sunburn)

I was there…it was okay. Not a bad way to spend a nice day in the sun.

I didn’t see your car in the competition… but then again they did cut down most of the 13+ second class…

I didn’t go last year, but there was nothing breathtaking that i have not seen in terms of cars in prior events…

I got a warm welcome from the O.P.P. and the M.T.O., it was almost like a homecoming party…

this event was not street racing at all… but a bunch of domesticated retards parading around in their full drag setup shitboxes running consistent 12s at 6000rpm on full auto…

ps: bracket racing is gay…

I was there…ended up losing the pink slip to my car… lost by 0.02 seconds.

I did not enter.

You must have high girl like expectations and obviously did not see the show and shine

O.P.P and M.T.O, the fuck do you expect? Like honestly. I did not get bothered on slicks and a straight pipe, if you got bothered, your car must be a p.o.s. No offence.

Not street racing? Huh…okay. Domesticated retards? You are fucked up eh. 12 seconds? oh man. whether it be a 12 second “domesticated” car or a 7 second “domesticated” car, I would LOVE to see you drive any one of your “importicated” cars over and over pulling the same e.t’s. Not easy. Quality parts and skilled drivers. You think because you took your 15 second car down the track once your a fucking drag racer? Ignorant.

Now go ahead and tell me not to get upset and all that other shit.

And like, if you knew you were not going to enjoy the show, why the fuck would you even come?