Arm hurts like HELL...what can i do?

My arm hurts so bad i can barly breathe…i have no pain killers or anything…any suggestions as to what i can do to make it better? seriously…this is getin realy old, i dunno what i did today but it feels like sombody is standing on my chest and pulling my arm out of the socket as hard as they can.

massage?!

cut it off…

just reminded me of Dave Mirra BMX 2 where the guy goes

“im really sorry sir but we’ll have to amputate it…” lol

:word:
Or go see your doctor…

You offering?? :wink:

I went to my doc. I tore a shit load of ligaments in my left shoulder, the arm just kinda hangs there lol. Sleeping last night really sucked…cuz I got like none. He is fiddling with the idea of surgury, by fiddlng imean basicly planning on, sooo…wish me luck when that happens, they gota cut the tendons and ligaments in half, overlap em, and sew em back together so its all tight in there…if only they could do that to women…:rofl:

wow…That sux…
Ohh and they do that to women too…BUt why? Eenie weeennie teeeny weenie…lol jk…

Hope you feel better Bro!

when you go at it, you must really go at it huh

1. stop being a pussy.
  2. ask one of your 15 sisters for a rub/tug.

jesus

hahahaha

dude, take 6 or 7 Ibuprofen…those work good

-Cheater-

My mother had surgury for that. They fucked up her shoulder even worse than it was. Her shoulder froze from the sergery and she had the worst 4 months of her life after trying to mobility back. This was 8-9 years ago, she still cant work and sits at home all day becuase of it.

I also dislocated my shoulder. Stretched all my shit out. Doc wanted to operate I said fuck you. I slowly worked my shoulder in therapy for 5 months then worked with it on my own. This was also about 9 years ago, granted its not 100% but it pretty close.

Good luck with surgury. Sorry about the pain, go to a drug store and get somthing for it.