Ash Grove

So my Dad just bought a place on Ash Grove ave or lane w/e, holy this is the fukin ghetto. Black dudes on every set of stairs, some guy ridin a mt bike pulling a shopping cart diggin in the garbage cans… My brother ran into a guy called 8ball, and another called killa… And I have to live here till my apartment is finished… atleast we have internet and tv now, so I dont have to go outside and risk getting raped…

What city is that in?

Something tells me its not in Cobleskill, maybe the fact that theres about 3 black people in the whole town?

Haha, no its in Albany. And I thik theres like 4 black people in Coby now!

Oh shit. Lock your doors.

You think thats bad, try living in Arbor Hill lol.

Lived there for like 8-9 years, straight outta Europe not knowing any English. Only white family in the entire area lmao

where from?

muahahaha 8ball !!! :lol

and @ned or zed whatever, that must of SUCKED

you will be ok just dont be such a white boy up there and let 9baller or killaface know if u need any help with moving

Put APD on speed dial.

I’m sure its not that bad… It’s Albany…

buy kevlar vest

Yeah I was in Cobleskill last week and saw 2 black GANGSTAS all thugged out in camo walking down main street. I was waiting for some redneck pickup to just hit them :lol

HAHAHAHA :lol thats bad

:hahaputting the police on speed dial

N Y PD, LA PD, when its on thats who u get huh !

N Y P D, L A P D, thats your mother fuckin cliche huh ! :rofl

you’ll be fine ! jeeeze

wall around twitching and talking to yourself, they be like “nah, dat N166AZ crazy” then they wont bother you :slight_smile:

Well I do have to be in a wheelchair alot… maybe they will take pity and not jump me… It cant be all bad though, the ice cream truck just came up the road!

till you look at it and its primer black, with chrome spinner hubcaps and those stick on accessories all over it :retardclap

what happened to you?

And the ice cream truck blasts rap instead of circus music, right?

da fuck kind of a thread is this

a shift thread, i thought ud get used to this by now :slight_smile:

listen here, BUDDY. i have more posts than you, so i am better than you in every way.